I-Novae: Engine Screenshot Thread!

Wouldn’t it be nice without all those markers?

Just add a text and it’s twitter ready :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ah yes that’s much better, thanks.

I posted the non-music version of scotts video from which I made that gif on r/gaming, search for infinity: battlescape

Yes, it’s much better now with your photoshop witchcraft.

Looks like a version of this was already posted on the KS page so i’ll add this one here.

13 Likes

I don’t think your insurance covers flying through a war zone…just saying

1 Like

Did some flying with Dan tonight, mostly focused on Mars like planet and Station.

22 Likes

I’d suggest you pick and choose the ones you feel are best. Don’t overload sceptical Elite/Star Citizen fans with lots of very similar screenshots.

Ok but those 3 are very similar. Don’t you think a selection of different-looking images would spark people’s imagination a bit more?

1 Like

Yeah you should mix it up, only one image of each “setting” is really necessary.

I agree, a drip feed of one or two visually unique images will be more effective than flooding forums with many images.

1 Like

yes dad’s what ever you think is best. I promise to have the car home by 11 and no stains on the back seat.

3 Likes

here are some screenshots I took from a new video I uploaded:

They make nice wallpapers.

20 Likes

That space station looks like it is going to get me!!!

Be careful about posting the same content twice to the same forum.

From the Frontier forums: "You’ve already posted that exact same post. Makes it difficult to actually work out if it’s new content or not when you do that… "

It’s great that you have this enthusiasm, just be careful you don’t get spammy and start annoying people.

I re-edited as requested, thanks for pointing it out. We’ve now used up those last batch of screens.

Hi guys. Could do with some more screens please as and when you can. Ta.

Probably none tonight, we are all busy with some KS page refresh items.

1 Like

I understand, thanks.

Here are a couple old ones I dug up, chasing the hauler, I would pick your fav 3.

2 Likes