I-Novae: Engine Screenshot Thread!

Inb4screenshot

3 Likes

lemme see it :smile:

1 Like

Let’s do this

This must be a big image …

Incoming…

Teaser. More to come, stay tuned!

Taken from inside the Battlescape Prototype.

7 Likes

That’s no moon…

1 Like

Erm… what’s that thing in the middle? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

:open_mouth:

30km Station confirmed!


7 Likes
5 Likes

Isn’t there something different also about the lower part of the cockpit? Like and integrated UI?

I think it’s the same …

I think they switched the red and green wire tough!

1 Like

That’s been there in all the recent videos. Seems to be a static texture at the moment, but my guess it’ll actually display useful stuff at some point.

3 Likes

Yeah, more content in the prototype that we’re going to show in the coming days. 30 km space station confirmed. Yup, it’s as massive as you imagine, and you can see it from ground level.

11 Likes

A question here: what is the biggest say capitalship one could mod into the game that would still be able to move and have proper hit detection and not break the engine?

6 Likes

took another look at the livestream and after a little bit of thinking I figured out what that thing was. That my friends, is the most beautiful part of the HUD I’ve seen in a long time. It points at the general direction the ship would continue moving if you stopped adding any extra motion inputs.

The only thing that competes with it for the most beautiful part of the HUD is the flashing red button of “CHANGE COURSE OR YOU’RE GOING TO DIE”

3 Likes

cough

1 Like

big?

We haven’t tested max size yet.

As big as a planet?