Nah I prefer it without the tail fins. Seems more fit for space combat.
I love the “Scene_21” image, it reminds me so much of the awesome artwork from Simon Stalenhag, very similar in style and mood.
I am so glad that all those new concepts are so familiar looking. Just like those from old contribution forum. Great job guys/gals
I want that.
Ring wide 
Oh man, so true!!
Just published an imgur gallery.
HD gifs! Screenshots, and a little write up!
This right there is exactly the missing bit in the earlier tech demos. This is the POV that the total newbs to space/spaceships/etc need to immerse them.
Thank you 
I just posted this screenshot on twitter. The contrails of the other 4 or 5 ships in the frame are a bit broken but I thought the shot was good regardless
#prototype
Double rings all the way! 
I took a few screenshots whilst flying around the prototype, these are my favourites.
Edit: changed to JPGs
Just thought I should mention that you guys are making a beautiful looking game. Seriously. I’d put those screenshots on my wall IRL if I could.
The Infinity Christmas Tree in the 2nd one! 
Very nice!
Does somebody have a towel? There seems to be a puddle at my feet. 
Crayfish those are beautiful! Fantastic Job Inovae and recreating that Saturn effect!!
Those screenshots look amazing. Mostly because they have more detail as they are scaled down. I wonder what would happen if you oversample the whole screen for videos…
I recorded the trailer at 5162 x 2160. The prototype vids you see are straight up 1920 x 1080 from Shadowplay or the like.
Oh, ok. I see…
Maybe there are textures which have a resolution less than 2px per screen pixel…