The best way to build excitement and chatter is a slowly increasing trickle of things that people can analyse to death before to next teaser is released that shows a little bit more, culminating in the Kickstarter.
I’d like to request a gif of a timewarped sun moving through the rings. Please and thank you! For next week(or sooner, if you are feeling generous), of course…
That shot above water world is breathtaking.
Wait? That’s a water world? I thought it was a lush green planet with majestic ice-capped peaks.
Now its just a shallow, flaky, pock-marked planet…just like every other teenage celestial object!
It isn’t a water world.
Particularly thick atmosphere?
If the Kickstarter is coming like end of the month soon, could you guys make it end at the beginning of October possibly? Next month might be a bit fiscally challenging, is all 
Oh well that doesn’t make it any less pretty. 
I won’t be here in the beginning of October. So ya, that.
I have a bit saved up from my summer job…I hope it’s soon before I spend it all…I need new headphones!
The campaign will be 30 days long so hopefully those of you who aren’t around in the beginning will be there for the ending (or vice versa).
Out of curiosity, why 30 days when some kickstarter project can go up to 90 days?
Is it because of the data analysis in this blog?
Here it comes! After so many years of waiting Infinity is coming true! Great news, really great.
I like the design! Very technological, solid and not a “space plane”.
Because that is what we decided on many moons ago and have planned for. And yes, partially due to the data in that article.
I’ll second that. I haven’t busted my purple cans out in a couple of years (I basically use them as earmuffs, and I haven’t done much winter walking since getting a car). I dragged them out of the closet just now, and compared to my ear buds (which are generally considered to be decent - Piston 3.0s), it’s like night and day.
I really enjoy the logitech g930s. I just had my pair for 3 years before the broke. They broke 1 month after the 3 year warranty so I’m gonna call back and try and weasel my way through the bureaucratic dumbness of a corporation to get it filled. I tried once already but no cigar. I’m going to say something about it breaking before I left on a summer trip and didn’t fill the warranty report until then.
The g930s are wireless headphones which is what set the apart for me. I loved being able to just get up from my PC or even walk around the house/sitdown on the couch and read all while rockin’ out. It’s got 9 hour battery life before you need to charge it which is pretty much an entire session. I don’t think I’ll ever buy another kind tbh, I have to use wired ones right now and it drives me nuts. The best part is to continue talking on teamspeak or something while walking around the house so I never miss a joke
… there’s your problem, should have been two years.
Typo!!! It was a 3 year warranty. I have fixed it now.