I-Novae: Engine Screenshot Thread!

No, not at the time of our KS launch.

NovaeGeneDeveloper/Artist
11h

Will there be a fluid simulation for the lava?,

“No, not at the time of our KS launch.”

I, for one, am glad some of the eyecandy will have to weight for the game to come out. Looks gets old a good game lingers!

Actually, there’s already plenty of eye candy waiting for you to see during the KS campaign… :wink:

I agree with your main point though, the gameplay has to be good for the game to be good.

2 Likes

I just hope the campaign is around the corner otherwise it would mean you delayed it for almost a year :confused:
Also I admit I spent some back-uped I-Novae $$$ for GTAV recently but now the pot is filled up again… don’t let us wait tooo long :wink:

2 Likes

A year to wait for this game is nothing. It has been almost 10 years now since we first learned of it.

4 Likes

At least we have 3 more years before they reach Duke Nukem territory :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Today is Sunday and it’s time for today’s forecast: Sunny with a sprinkle of awesome pictures and a very slight chance of cool video :wink:

4 Likes

Forget the umbrella, I’m going to soak all this in myself!

4 Likes

Trying to keep things fresh but… here, have another sunset :wink:

11 Likes

Hey. . . those are odd-looking clou-

OHMYGODSPACESHIPS!!!

weather balloons obviously :balloon:

5 Likes

Oh Hutchings, you know how we like being teased… :wink:

Okay, has anybody classified those ships yet? They don’t strike me as anything familiar…

1 Like

Imperial Dropships … of course.

2 Likes

Space blimps!

1 Like

They were deliberately placed at a distance, we’ll get closer to them eventually :wink:

7 Likes

2 Likes

Next week, I think I can speak for everybody when I say we want a close up. :wink:

4 Likes

Cargo ships?

Strange…
Why are these cigar-shaped containers not falling down?

1 Like