Perhaps…
Oh you big tease.
I have to say though, it is fantastic to be getting a reasonably regular flow of new screenshots. We’re beginning to see the results of the past few years’ work and it looks pretty great. All we’re waiting to see now is how well it performs in real life of course (I have a feeling an upgrade in my tech may be in order)…
If you want it to look as good as it does in our screen shots you will likely need an upgrade in tech 
Try me. 
I’m running with on-board graphics, so obviously I’m futureproof. My computer’s body is ready!
Right?
Right…?
You’ll be able to run Infinity 2 on that, don’t worry!
Intel HD graphics FTW!
You killed me !
What about stars ? How stars are actually made in Infinity ? And what they look like ? Can we go near them ?
And die in their fiery glory?
Absolutely!
In Infinity stars are made by smashing clumps of play-doh together.
Right now we don’t have any sort of “filter” when looking at stars so all you see is a solid colour.
I assume that colour is red, from the blood streaming out of your eyes, right?
It was part of my question in fact ? this was a global question ; how they handle it (just a “spot” or a “thermonuclear fusion of H and He”) ?
For the blood streaming out of our eyes : if we can travel other a galaxy, I think we can deal with multiple sort of filter to look at stars, no ? However I agree this is not as funny as see the screen being red because of blood streaming out of your eyes 
Another screenshot for you lovely people.
Video in the future… worth the wait for the KS? ![]()
Gifs… perhaps…
I should stop teasing now…
What sort of installation does this look like to you?
![]()
You and your teasings…
Mining or radio installation probably. Although I won’t be mad if it’s some sort of orbital death ray…
I also have to clarify that I just happened to log on and check right after you posted…I promise I’m not stalking this forum as hard as it may look 
An arcology. The planet is far too rough-looking to be considered habitable without a structure like that.
The arcology appears to be populated by Leprechauns, given the size of the rainbow ending at the structure.
It appears to be this mining colony in this concept piece:
![]()
Stunning new image by the way
Can’t wait for the KS.
Those are clearly tent polls. The circus has come to town, and those are the big-tops being set up!
It blows up and makes super people?
I call it The Tennis Player:
![]()
Obviously its a terraformer. It changes the composition of the atmosphere.