I-Novae: Engine Screenshot Thread!

For some reason I read that as Jazz Jackrabbit Simulator

1 Like

@Crayfish might be able to help with that and give us some fun slot machine to play with. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That doesn’t make sense.

Why would scuba-diving space whales play black jack? Everyone knows scuba-diving space whales play poker.

1 Like

This thread is going nowhere fast.

Quick, @Hutchings, another screenshot to save the day!

2 Likes

Gameplay > Realism!

2 Likes

I see what you’re up to… clever…

5 Likes

6 Likes

Its working! We must create more turmoil. Here’s a sketch of the recent triple moon viewing of Jupiter.

Imgur

Note: not to scale

Inovae, this is the first image in my portfolio should you consider hiring me for my artistic prowess.

7 Likes

Well, at least we can’t deny the team about teasing power :wink:

Just relax guys! Everything will unfold perferctly soon enough … -ish … relatively speaking :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, something tells me that the amount of data that will be shown with the KS will feed threads for generations to come.

1 Like

were did the remove button get off to?

I think its screenshot time again :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I was just about to say the same thing.

@Hutchings, make us proud.

2 Likes

The warm glow of “World3”
Enjoy!

17 Likes

Two screenshots! Oh very well done!

…
…
…

This does NOT mean you don’t have to post one next week, BTW. :wink:

6 Likes

It this planet further from the star than the previous ones we have seen?

It may be a little, but not much further than previous screenshots. The angle I take the shots at has a huge impact on how large the star appears, as does the atmospheric composition of the planet in question :wink:

1 Like

You’re all getting tired of these screenshots aren’t you… I may take this weekend off?

2 Likes

Ha ha ha, good one.

You can do what what you want but who knows what will happen…

4 Likes

You’re all getting tired of these screenshots aren’t you… I may take this weekend off?

Funny guy. I will allow no screenshots posted if you post a video of infinity :smile: