Battlescape Videos (During KS)

BTW here’s a youtube dubbed music video http://www.youdubber.com/index.php?video=VBd5Kf9WCoI&video_start=0&audio=SLqhF2wswYk&audio_start=0 just a test but it seemed to fit?

1 Like

I laughed out loud at “Goodbye INovaeGene, though I never knew you at all”.

2 Likes

It’s definitely the video to post on reddit, it’s just plain old better than the music vid.

2 Likes

More people to test the game in the big “Battle of the Steamers” thing I-Novae is trying to organize?

Heh, that gave me an idea for a marketing tool, actually. Perhaps something like a League, something that starts now and continues post Kickstarter until some sort of victor or victorious squad is determined. Because I-Novae is in a sort of unique position here, being in contact with so many people. This could become some sort of big event, where big streamers/YouTube personalities duke it out for fun, views and bragging rights. It’s good for I-Novae and the streamers, since they all get advertising through each other’s channels. After the league finishes, it could continue in some other form with some other game, but I-Novae would always be known as the team that made it possible (could call it something that alludes to the studio, like the Novus conflict or the battle of infinite streamers). And perhaps the League would return to infinity from time to time as new updates come in.

Not very likely to happen, but a man can dream…

2 Likes

r/gaming search for “infinity battlescape” let’s boost it and hope for the best

1 Like

Can’t find that.

I found it by

1 Like

that’sw my older post the new one got unlisted somehow
Gonna shoot them ods a message maybe someone saw that video was unlisted and thought that I have no right to post it(which I do).
EDIT:
Doesn’t hurt to upvote that gif though.

I asked Scott that he maybe could make that video listed, if he does someone please post it on reddit as I won’t be able for quite some time.

Then I’d rather have you or someone else from our community who has a computer powerful enough to run the game.
You could easily get more views than the average number of views per video that certain streamer gets just by sharing it somewhere.

Added: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RPG8j6ksYI

Thanks, PE! :smiley:

4 Likes

Looking nice!

1 Like

awesome post! thanks for including some of the mothership channel videos.

I made a new playlist with Infinity + Carl Sagan quotes. I hope you folks enjoy! o7

4 Likes

Added the new gameplay vid!

2 Likes

Hehe, I hope that beautiful French accent makes it into the final game somehow. Maybe as a secret ship AI voice choice or similar. I bet they could even put that as one of their Kickstarter rewards :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Pledge $150 or more and receive the Flavien Voice Pack to replace all in-game announcements.

14 Likes

I would totally upgrade to that from alfa tier.

I didnt see many women playing the prototype :wink:

2 Likes

Yes @CatastroVi is the only one I know of: http://www.twitch.tv/catastrovi/

Red laser “mod”:

6 Likes