Battlescape Videos (During KS)

Yeah, and it’s already making an impact. We’re up $1,000 more than yesterday.

Edit: Make that $2,000. I’ll stop here.

1 Like

there’s a bunch of new threads on r/gaming and one on r/games too, so those will help it out if they get off.

3 Likes

I have a couple of videos on my channel:

Heres a short clip I put together:

6 Likes

Thanks, used them on the SC forums thread.

good work

1 Like

posted on r/gaming, search for “Interplanetary dogfights”

1 Like

Made my post this morning. It’s called “[Infinity: Battlescape] Planetary Trampolining” in /r/GamePhysics. Currently has around 210 upspooks.

1 Like

Added Moons of Infinity:

Late, I know, but I was busy studying for midterm. :frowning:

On another note, I have 763 views, but only 45 replies. Meaning that people are looking at this thread and watching the vids. My effort is not in vain! :smile:

2 Likes

Scott tweeted this vid and it’s pretty damn cool. Ask him if he’s ok with us posting it on reddit.

@TARS should post it and name it “Scott Manley is doing some perpetual motion!” or the like

4 Likes

He just OK’d it so go ahead, and be sure to tell us where the reddit post is!

1 Like

Here is a video that went up just an hour ago or so by Ripper X - it seems to me he used video footage of other youtubers and didnt have access himself, might be worth contacting and giving him access. ( ~ 8000 subscribers on his channel if i see it right. )

4 Likes

@INovaeKeith Definitely contact Ripper X if you haven’t already! :smiley:

Apart from the music I would say that is one of the best videos out there. 2:35 is just amazing. Someone should make a GIF out of that.

I have and it’s on reddit, search for “That’s quite a way to killsteal.”

1 Like

Hah! I was the one who pointed out I:B to him - I gave the email address for the devs via youtube, but if he can be tweeted, that might be a better way to get a hold of him.

1 Like

Not worth it IMO, he doesn’t have enough reach and he’s already done a good video about it. What would giving him access now accomplish?

I’m wondering myself … for some reason I know him.

It’s like his reach is in the sheer amount of videos he has. He has a total of more then 2 million video views.

I Still have the link to Scott-Manley’s test battle video, It was the one he recorded the footage for his music video in and has a full voice-over. Strange thing is only ~100 people saw it before it got de-listed.

Anyone know why it got unlisted? Don’t want to post it up to the public if he’s against people seeing it for whatever reason. He’s a cool dude.

Did he say something controversal? Maybe he just didn’t feel well enough or just liked the music version better.

https://twitter.com/DJSnM/status/661256886549807104 read up

1 Like

Fantastic, here we go then!

2 Likes