Nothing’s shown up here for a while.
So there’s been a bunch of videos to try and show off the scale of the game’s moons and planets; but not so much for the stations yet. Here’s a fly-through of ‘Long Station’ at around 270 miles-per-hour.
Remember this is just a mock-up structure to test out the wip modular components that the devs are making the game’s space stations out of. It’s all heavily work-in-progress. etc. etc.
Anyone from japan translate please i dont know what they say
Something something alpha release… 
Hotas & 4K G-sync test
Finally uploaded this to youtube.
So. Smoooooth. 
Very nice.
There aren’t enough o’s in smooooth.
should use 0000000’s instead.
01110011 01101101 01101111 01101111 01110100 01101000

I see INS are adding another moon :3
This just made me think of procedural trench runs and I have to stop for some fresh air…
Please someone mod a 1:1 scale procedural Death Star for Battlescape
That would indeed be awesome!
I have nothing against that idea, but I think a ringworld or Banks orbital would be a better use of Inovae Engine’s features.
Great stuff!
I am not shure about this but thx. Sizzling sounds could not remove the completely. There’s also a logical mistake “-my Addams” , you know. At least thank you.
Added the opportunity to make the desktop background.
Last time in the old version. Flight assist off. Hud off. 4000 miles an hour.
It did not end well for me. Thanks to Karacho for playing ‘mouse’ here 
found this!