Battlescape Player Videos

8 Likes

I hate that video.

5 Likes

I knew it.

xD omg… I lulled

1 Like

It’s gold … gold. :,D

2 Likes

Without his facial expressions message in video 0%, just ha-ha no way! There are many things that you can consider when viewing.

I admit, I was laughing. Sorry Keith don’t ban me. XD

Found this video:

Probably form @77wisher77. Nice showcase!

4 Likes

Might as well through this up here. Its the base video of my Bomber pinball background video. Apparently I turned off the volume. Anyways, it’s just something goofy I figured I would through up here.

Zeak’s Bomber Pinball

Edit: It would help if I post the link I think.

1 Like

Sure 10 char

2 Likes

https://vimeo.com/174099910

@DarkZeak and his Corvette

6 Likes

The jump to warp was interesting, but I didn’t even see you right there at the beginning. Not sure if you were just outside the LoS of the cockpit or I’m blind. Now I see what you mean by the spread of the weapons on the corvette. Had you dead on but my ships guns are too far apart lol.

12 Likes

I hope i not banned for this

3 Likes

Let’s make sure, @inovaekeith, @inovaeflavien? :wink:

2 Likes

This is indescribable. Take my like, pictbrige, and be wary. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Jump on discord now

4 Likes

wow, old version

let there be .