Good intro and build up in the first couple of minutes.
I’m using it right now across the forums I post on, along with full alpha patch notes.
Good intro and build up in the first couple of minutes.
I’m using it right now across the forums I post on, along with full alpha patch notes.
Superb, as always 
Good video but annoying music.
Music is fine but generic. A+ opening though!
I picked some elevator music on purpose so it’s not that distracting when reading the text. 
But I guess what counts as annoying varies from person to person. 
I like the music! It has that Amiga vibe 
Yep annoying music
Quick video of yesterdays event.
That distracted me from my porn. /shrugs
Thanks for the clip. I must note the good editing also. 
It’s the time honored editing technique passed down for generations “throw clips that seem interesting together with a video cutting program that doesn’t even support most basic editing operations”.
But thanks. I really hope the server gets more active, at this point i feel like i could play all day and get some great footage if ppl were online more often.
Wow, the quality is fantastic. Did you change something related to the quality of the recording ? Some of the scenes are stunning IMO. Great job ! Wish this was more widespread shared.
Thanks! I only set the bitrate to maximum on the nvidia recording tool and kept it high for the youtube upload.
The 3 Minute video was a 1gb upload. YouTube still compressed it a lot though.
Yup but even with compression, the stars ( dots ) are still very sharp. I think that’s one of the best videos I’ve seen so far in terms of image quality.
I think because it’s 1440p, youtube is allotting a much higher bitrate than it usually would. it really over-compresses 1080p pretty harshly. Maybe its worth uploading in 4k just to get a decent bitrate.
Great video though.
Always abuse stuff like that, maybe even upscale the vids if you can, it’s worth the results.
but… the music… its getting worse…
But great vid ^^
Edit: ok try it yourself: start this Video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58_Lz_-xY1g, ignore the girl, and run playbennis video without sound.
What ya think?
Edit edit: was the first free country songs i found on google. i have to watch it myself now 