Battlescape Player Videos

16 Likes

Magnificient Playbenni :slight_smile: Nice view at 2:34 with the parked bomber, gives a nice sense of scale :wink:

6 Likes

Another nice one from Citizen Gamer

6 Likes
6 Likes

Great video. I shared it around.

1 Like

Sorry for shooting the whale there… I was under director’s orders.

3 Likes

Follow Purple, only Green would support fireing (spelling)on the space whale. :frowning:

2 Likes
Green

Forum requires longer messages so this is the only way to make this joke

2 Likes

hax!⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣

2 Likes
5 Likes

Purple would NOT support such silliness.

1 Like

Another one from Citizen Gamer:

5 Likes
11 Likes

I made this Music Video (also to test 4k 60fps recording):

William Stromberg - Trinity and Beyond - 24 - Christmas Island Tests

It’s been a while since I made my last edited video … I think the last one was the one I did for the KS. I want to make more of these. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes
10 Likes

Nice flying there.

Yes he fly

2 Likes

(into the ground)

1 Like

Shure My lord, wind

16 Likes