Battlescape Player Videos

Hotas & 4K G-sync test

Finally uploaded this to youtube.

15 Likes

So. Smoooooth. :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Very nice.

There aren’t enough o’s in smooooth.

4 Likes

should use 0000000’s instead.

1 Like

01110011 01101101 01101111 01101111 01110100 01101000

:innocent:

3 Likes
6 Likes

I see INS are adding another moon :3

This just made me think of procedural trench runs and I have to stop for some fresh air…

3 Likes

Please someone mod a 1:1 scale procedural Death Star for Battlescape :smile: That would indeed be awesome!

1 Like

I have nothing against that idea, but I think a ringworld or Banks orbital would be a better use of Inovae Engine’s features.

Thx @SpaceJay

5 Likes

Great stuff!

2 Likes

I am not shure about this but thx. Sizzling sounds could not remove the completely. There’s also a logical mistake “-my Addams” , you know. At least thank you.


Added the opportunity to make the desktop background.

7 Likes

Last time in the old version. Flight assist off. Hud off. 4000 miles an hour.

It did not end well for me. Thanks to Karacho for playing ‘mouse’ here :wink:

13 Likes

found this!

11 Likes

Damn that looks great! You can already feel the love and care that went into this and it’s not even Alpha yet!

3 Likes
Summary

Shots look like Assets to UE4

6 Likes
15 Likes

Great content overview Playbenni!

I’m sure you won’t mind if I share this :blush:

4 Likes

I shared also, on ED, SC and a couple I:B forum threads.

3 Likes

I love Playbenny, he is cool!

3 Likes