Battlescape Player Videos

This is indescribable. Take my like, pictbrige, and be wary. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Jump on discord now

4 Likes

wow, old version

let there be .

Nothing’s shown up here for a while.

13 Likes
6 Likes

So there’s been a bunch of videos to try and show off the scale of the game’s moons and planets; but not so much for the stations yet. Here’s a fly-through of ‘Long Station’ at around 270 miles-per-hour.

Remember this is just a mock-up structure to test out the wip modular components that the devs are making the game’s space stations out of. It’s all heavily work-in-progress. etc. etc.

11 Likes
7 Likes

Anyone from japan translate please i dont know what they say

2 Likes

Something something alpha release… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hotas & 4K G-sync test

Finally uploaded this to youtube.

15 Likes

So. Smoooooth. :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Very nice.

There aren’t enough o’s in smooooth.

4 Likes

should use 0000000’s instead.

1 Like

01110011 01101101 01101111 01101111 01110100 01101000

:innocent:

3 Likes
6 Likes

I see INS are adding another moon :3

This just made me think of procedural trench runs and I have to stop for some fresh air…

3 Likes

Please someone mod a 1:1 scale procedural Death Star for Battlescape :smile: That would indeed be awesome!

1 Like

I have nothing against that idea, but I think a ringworld or Banks orbital would be a better use of Inovae Engine’s features.