Art Challenges for Infinity Fan Art (Challenge 4 - An Infinity Short Story - Ended! - Winner: ThornEel!)

Would extending the deadline to June help?

Yeah, I think that should be enough! =)

There. Date fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think this latest deadline for the challenge in June will have to be the last one if we want to get this thing wrapped up before the Kickstarter :wink:

3 Likes

Wrapping things up. Always practice safe Kickstarter.

And on a side note /faints

2 Likes

True, that and it would make room for new challenges :wink:

3 Likes

True, that and it would make room for new challenges wink

Then how about the I-Novae Dev-Team is giving us a challenge topic that’s related to I:BS?

1 Like

How is it doing? Still about a week to go.

LucasFIN,

Could you add me on steam? http://steamcommunity.com/id/MrGibbs - I’d like to form a CS:GO team round the name ā€œThe OLD Guardā€ and use the logo <3

Let’s see which logo it is that could be used first :wink:

But sure. I can add you, although my steam activity is quite minimal (my current laptop won’t run most modern games).


P.S. The final deadline of this challenge is in a few days.

1 Like

I was planning on using this theme, already messaged him on Facebook :smile:

If I don’t mind :smile: I could just get a new name :wink:

1 Like

We are past the deadline of 14th of June. Time to start the voting soon.

But first we need to know if there are 2 or 3 contestants…

@spacet, did you finish your entry yet? Remember that your pack does not have to be as extensive as the others. As long as there are at least the logo and perhaps some forum thread graphics to use in the OG thread.

Can you make a post with all three submissions for easy view and voting?

I’m gonna vote for @LucasFIN and his ā€œacademiaā€ theme, wonderful work.

2 Likes

I will at least link them to a same post when the voting starts.

Still waiting for a reply from @spacet before we start voting.

2 Likes

Back from my midsummer trip!

It seems we are still to hear from @spacet. But since this challenge can’t continue forever I will initiate the voting later today. If spacet responds before that he can still get his work included. But otherwise it will be a contest of two.

Challenge 3 - The Old Guard ā€˜Corporate Identity’ - Voting Opened!


Voting is now open. Everyone in the forums can participate.

Contestants:

@LucasFIN with this design
@IllOO with this design

It’s one vote per forum member. Make a post where you give the name of the contestant you vote and a brief explanation why you ended up choosing that particular design. Some words for the one you didn’t choose will also be appreciated. Even criticism is appreciated so we can all improve ourselves

Voting will close the Sunday of next week (5th of July).

3 Likes

Lucas shhhh you’re dead remember?

I suppose I can still talk in other threads about non wolf-game topics? :open_mouth:

Borkis shamefully walks away from his failed comedic attempt

3 Likes

This was super tough to decide as you both imo did stellar work, the designer in me was also pleased to see the wip and iteration journey to these final submissions.

My nod goes to IIIOO by a small margin. It’s hard to pin point exactly why I prefer this design, but I think it owes partially to the integration of the infinity symbol with the text. I find that exceedingly hard to do well and I think it blends pretty flawlessly and naturally in this case.

Well done to both of you.

3 Likes