Art Challenges for Infinity Fan Art (Challenge 4 - An Infinity Short Story - Ended! - Winner: ThornEel!)

The logo needs to be original. And I think I-Novae would agree it’s not a good idea to use their logo :wink:

Added you in, so feel free to participate with an original design :slight_smile:

Here’s a new version of the starry one.

I tried a less “people’s republic” approach to the star. The infinity symbol has also been modified. And I tried a new font.

Feedback?

8 Likes

I’m thinking it’s a bad idea mostly because most of the old guard pre-dates the formation of inovae studios.

1 Like

I like it. The two in the top-right quarter (the gold-and-black on white and gold on brown) especially.

2 Likes

I was thinking that most of them could be actual ways to use the logo :wink:

Great design. Although looking at the negative space inside the wings I now see skulls. Not sure if that’s an issue.

1 Like

“The” as it’s teeth :wink:

Although for me it looks more like a man with goggles maybe.

Or Bomberman :slight_smile:

Continuing to play with the hourglass theme:

2 Likes

An improvement from the previous one. :slight_smile: The previous was way too industrial. I would maybe make it even lighter still.

Interesting to see what colors and font you will pick.

Probably some combination of blue, white, and gold.

Still deciding on a font.

1 Like

A few new ways of using the logo (top right and 2nd to top left). What do you think? Is it better than the previous way?

3 Likes

What does the cross/star represent?

I think the three-color schemes in the top-left two and topmost right really work. The top-left two are still the best overall, in my opinion, though the darker brown background on the second-from-the-top-left is a massive improvement.


Also, you said that I could go “lighter” with my latest iteration.

Does that mean it’s too blocky or something?

2 Likes

A bit on the heavier side still. Maybe it’s because we are seeing it in all black, but the top and bottom ends seem a bit too heavy.

Our never dying quest to reach the stars of course :wink:

Rough draft of the intended color scheme using the current iteration as a base. Does this help?

Also, I stole your gold.

'Cause it’s awesome.

5 Likes

Very nice :slight_smile: I like the coat of arms feel to it. That navy blue color fits well in the background.

A suggestion: How would it look if the hour glass had a tiny bit more room around it?

Feel free to do so. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like spacet’s hower glass as the infinity sign looks like a part of the 'glass . 3D kind of like wings.
BenThuro’s the bottom one. The symbol incorporated with with a shield looks nice.
LucasFIN I like your second attempt much better. Still can’t decide witch one I like most.
TerranAmbass The gold is much better.

I never thought of that till now. I’mma run with it.

Good question. Answer below:

From top to bottom, we have the hourglass at its original size, scaled by a tenth, and scaled by a fifth. I’m partial the to the scaled-by-1/10th version.

2 Likes

I agree. The middle one is best.

(or something between the middle one and the bottom one :wink: )

Edit. although to be sure I would have to see all 3 in colors.

5 Likes