Your PC Specifications for Battlescape

I have the G9x at home, and at work I use a G400

Quite the Logitech kind of guy you are.

I can’t help that they make equipment I like using :slightly_smiling:

I do have a Saitek X52 Pro to break things up though :smiley:

I bet you have a Logitech keyboard for sure haha

They are a savvy company. They’ve been around forever. I used to buy all Logitech years ago. Corsair is still probably my go-to company for peripherals even though RAM is what they’re best known for.

Indeed. I got the Logitech G19. I’m hoping at some point they’ll release a mechanical equivalent of it, because it’s a great keyboard.

I miss my Logitech mice, but their current designs don’t fit my hands comfortably. The MX 1000 was a thing of beauty. I wish they hadn’t lowered the profile over the years.

1 Like

I remember you talking about getting a K95 and possibly a M95 last year. (or maybe the other way around)

I own both and I’m ready to put them to good use already… tick-tock

I got them both, and couldn’t be happier, but nothing will ever be what that MX1000 was to me. It’s like how I still toy with the idea of buying a Model M.

1 Like

I just searched and was about to make an edit. With that said, I didn’t know you went ahead and bought the mouse as well.

Yeah, I had (have - it’s in my closet) a G400 and it just kept cramping up my hand, so I went all in with the Corsair peripherals. I highly recommend them for anyone with long fingers.

What the hell are we gonna do with all those buttons though lol

I will let you know once I figure it out myself!

2 Likes

G502’s slightly been doing the same thing to my hand as of recently. But I honestly just need a better table.

Motherboard: Asus Z97 pro
CPU: Intel i7 4770k
Ram: 16 jiggle bites
Video Card: EVGA gtx 980 sc
Hard Drives: Samsung 250 ssd OS and 10 tera raid
OS: Win X
Power Supply: something 750 watts
Case: something thermaltake on sale

Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45
CPU: i5 4670k (3.4Ghz) OC’d to 4.5Ghz with Noctua NH-C12P cooler with 140mm fan
Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 2400Mhz
Video Card: Sapphire R9-290X Tri-x *possibly thinking about putting in a Nividia 560TI to play with DX12 with Ashes of the Singularity and to benchmark further. Would love to have a Nividia comparable card to my current AMD, but short of funds.
Hard Drives:Samsung Evo 850 500GB SSD, Seagate 2TB Data Drive (music, pictures and more games)
OS: Win 10 Pro 64bit
Power Supply: OCZ 700 Watt Plus 80

Well, there goes my Budget for next 2 months. Wife had her eye’s set on the new iPad-2. Pretty neat little Toy tho! Will have to see if Battlescape will run on it! If I can ever get it away from her… :grinning:

It says in the IBS specs that I need Geforce GTX 970 or equivalent to run the game smoothly, but a laptop I am considering (mostly for work purposes) has Geforce GTX 950M.

Is the difference between the two just somewhat lower fps or a necessity to go for low graphics settings?

Edit: solved

just event on all backers in game before relise, for stress test and requarement abitites.

New PC just received yesterday, so now I’m ready for enjoying the game at 100% !

Motherboard : MSI Z97 Gaming 3
Processor : i7 4790
GC : MSI GTX 980Ti
Ram : 16Go
SSD : Samsung 1To
Screen : BenQ 27’ 1440p

Here’s a screenshot in game at extrem graphic settings.

8 Likes

Motherboard: Gigabyte something
CPU: AMD Phenon II X6
Ram: 8GB DDR3 (1800+Mhz)
Video Card: XFX AMD Radeon R9 380 Black Edition (4GB, 256bit)
Hard Drives: 240GB SSD
OS: Windows 10
Power Supply: 800W
Case: Mid-Tower

@Cyc: the anti-aliasing is over 9000!!!111