Your PC Specifications for Battlescape

Desktop:
Motherboard: Gigabyte UD5H
CPU: Intel i7 4790k
Ram: 32GB
Video Card: 2x GTX 980 SLI
Hard Drives: 1x200GB SSD (OS, select programs), 4x 2TB HDD (RAID 10, 4TB effective)
OS: Windows 10
Power Supply: Hm…1200W? I forget. Something ridiculous so I’d never have to upgrade again.
Case: Phantek Anthoo or something along those lines.

Laptop:
Motherboard: ASUS 74SX (I think is the model, it’s been awhile since I’ve used it)
CPU: Whatever comes stock, been awhile
Ram: Forget, maybe 8GB? Maybe 16?
Video Card: GTX 560M
Hard Drives: 2x750GB, I think.
OS: Currently Windows 7, probably Windows 10

Motherboard:Asus P8B75-M LX Plus
CPU:Intel Xeon E3-1230v2 (aka non gpu i7-3770k) Boosted to 3,6 ghz
Ram:8 gb 1600 mhz DDR3
Video Card: EVGA Gtx 970 ACX 2.0+ at stock clocks
Hard Drives:Crucial MX200 250GB + WD Caviar Blue 1TB
OS:Windows 8.1 Pro and in few months upgrading to W10
Power Supply: XFX Core Edition 450 W
Case:Cooler Master Storm Trooper
Case tells how good cooling system components have, less temperature means better performance :wink: And you can’t install stuffs to RAM so HDD and SDD is for storaging, intel still dont support virtual memory because it is same than defragting and it damages SSDs. Only older AMD cpus like Phenom II X6 support it :smile:

Is anybody subscribed to Maximum PC?

At last, I have upgraded my Video Card for a “NVidia EVGA Gtx 970”. My old “NVidia 560” was getting a little rusty.

@Ovrki1: Nope, sorry.

Official recommended system specifications, Keith?

5 Likes

I would have waited for after the KS…

1 Like

Just upgraded from my GTX 670 to a 980 Ti… I think I’m good.

CPU: i5 4670k 3.4GHz
Ram: 16gb DDR3
Video Card: GTX 980 Ti
Hard Drives: Samsung 840 PRO 120GB + 3 storage drives.
OS: Windows 10
Resolution: 1920x1080

No. His desktop broke down and splurged out on a new one >_>

3 Likes

Yup, finally got my new machine in too

Motherboard: Gigabyte z170x-ud5
CPU: i7 6700k 4 ghz
Ram: 32gb DDR4 2133mhz (not bothering with overclocking)
Video Card: evga GTX 970
Hard Drives: 512gb pcie SSD + 2x 1T storage drives
OS: Win7, waiting on win10 upgrade
Power Supply: an old, but still good 1200W BFG something or other
Case: Fractal Define R5

Previously had a i7 2600 w/ an HD5670 and 8gb ram…so yeah upgrade time.

Very much contemplating on getting rid of my desktop for the convenience of a laptop. The only thing holding me back is the fact that Pascal cards haven’t been released yet let alone Skylake and Pascal within the same unit. Hopefully I can have this done before the start of alpha.

As @INovaeJan mentioned my previous desktop broke and since I’m making the game I need a powerful system asap :stuck_out_tongue:. Making a game requires a more powerful system than playing it.

3 Likes

No money to upgrade my 5 years old Destkop, except for the graphic card.

CPU : Intel i7 950
RAM : 8 GB DDR3
GC : GTX 960 2GB (replaced my old gtx 470)
HD : SSD 512GB

I know, I am a fanatic, but I really can’t read future posts. :wink:

Lucky for you the graphics card is the most important part =).

2 Likes

Making a game requires a computer, period. There’s no need to explain yourself.

1 Like

My specs aren’t likely to change any time soon:

CPU: Intel i7 4770K
RAM: 16GB DDR3 @ 1666MHz
GFX: EVGA GTX 980 SC
DSK: 128GB OS SSD, 256GB game SSD, 2x 1TB storage HDDs

I noticed nobody really mentioned their planned gaming peripherals… For me, we’ll just have to wait and see how the consumer versions of the upcoming VR platforms end up being in screen quality. The DK1/DK2 of the Oculus VR are fun for about 5 minutes and then the screen door gets annoying. For now, TrackIR is my favorite space game peripheral, but having a nice HOTAS setup is equally important/awesome.

Just out of curiosity, is there any HOTAS support planned for Battlescape/I:TQFE? Still on the fence about picking up the Saitek X55 for Star Citizen and Elite Dangerous.

1 Like

We would like to support HOTAS however we haven’t made any decisions on which manufacturers will officially be supported. I suspect we’ll have to sort that out sooner rather than later if the KS succeeds.

1 Like

graphic card: AMD Radeon HD 7700 series
processor:AMD FX™-4300 Quad-Core processer
RAM: 12 GB
OS: windows 10
computer: desktop gaming computer
brand cyberpowerpc

Under construction until I have more time which I expect to find once BS goes live if you know what I mean… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So far…
CPU: i5 4690k
GPU: EVGA FTW GTX 970
Case: My room
Cooler: Passive via my window

Everything else is coming at some point…

1 Like