If you’re getting a HOTAS for Elite Dangerous, the X52 Pro is supported with a preset profile, so it’s technically ready to fly. I don’t know if they did the same for other HOTAS sticks. Also, the X52 Pro is a perfectly fine bit of kit, and works quite nicely with ED.
Well, Saitek has to be near the top, right? 
CH user here. So long as there are analogue inputs to map it should be easy enough to build a profile for this.
I invested in a Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS. I hope I can use them with Infinity.
Good luck.
As a fellow TM Warthog HOTAS owner, I feel your (potential) pain. It’s not a bad setup, but it’s very overpriced and the internals are so-so. I wish I’d done more research before splurging.
In other words, for those of you looking at getting a HOTAS, I recommend CH Products.
I haven’t put alot of wear & tear on them yet. The joystick seems solid. But I am disappointed with the feel of the plastic base mechanism on the throttle. But they perform well for me.
Thrustmaster T-Flight X checking in!
Best bang for buck Hotas around IMO.
And probably the most used, since its dirt cheap.
Should definitly get support 
PC Specs:
Cpu: I5 2400
Graphics: Amd R9 280x
12 GB RAM
128 GB Ssd, 1 TB drive
Windows 10 64 bit
Homebuild
I’m on a late 2012 mac mini, so no I:B playing on this machine. It has decent specs as older portable macs go, but with a rubbish Intel HD Graphics 4000 any intense gaming is of the limits.
I will of course pledge anyway. Maybe I can get a better machine by the time I:B hits beta.
Same for me!
Well, depending on your pledge tier you’ll know when to schedule an upgrade 
Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Z97
CPU: i5 4690K @ 4.4GHz
Ram: 16GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
Video Card: GTX 980 4GB
Hard Drives: 256 GB SSD + 2TB HDD + 1TB HDD
OS: Windows 7
Montiors: 2x 1080p BenQ 24" LED
Flight Stick: Saitek X55 Rhino
Motherboard: ASRock Z68 PROFESSIONAL GEN3 LGA 1155 Intel Z68
CPU: Intel i7 2600K @3.4GHz (Sandy Bridge)
Ram: 16GB DDR3 @1600 G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series
Video Card: MSI AMD Radeon 390X 8GB
Hard Drives: Samsung 500GB SSD, 2x 2TB HDD’s
OS: Windows 10 Education
Power Supply: OCZ 850W Gold
Case: Coolermaster HAF X Red
My monitor is an LG 29" Ultrawide 21:9 (2560x1080), hopefully you can support this resolution?
Pretty please for the Dev build?
Looks like I found out why my graphics card has been giving me trouble.
Edit: Wait a minute! What seems to be a broken PCI-E might not actually be broken at all. I looked at other GTX cards and they look identical. Now I’m back to square one by not knowing if the card is in fact broken or if my motherboard is the culprit.
Motherboard: MSI x99S SLI Plus
CPU: i7-5820k @ 4.3GHz
Ram: 4x4GB DDR4 2666MHz
Video Card: GTX 980ti 6GB
Hard Drives: 250GB Samsung EVO + 2TB HDD
OS: Windows 10 Home
Power Supply: Corsair AX760
Case: Corsair 750d
Could anyone please tell me if this game will run in my computer with this specifications? If so, I will buy it! 
Motherboard: I dont know D:
CPU: Intel i7-2670qm, 2,2 GHz
Ram: 8192Mb
Video Card: GeForce GT 540 M
Hard Drives: 360GB abailable
OS: W10
Case: Dell XPS 15
should be fine
https://www.inovaestudios.com/Battlescape#sysreq
System requirements page under the battlescape homepage
and no, it looks like you need to upgrade
is it broken off or short from the factory ?
I would imagine it broke off.
Be it component sure you replace it but the board itself… tough one…
But it looks like if you slap it in deep enough it connects… at least from the scratched patch it seems.