You have the best graphics card out of anybody who has shared their specs. So based off that alone, yeah you’re still current.
[quote=“Kichae, post:59, topic:421”]
the sheer number of thumb buttons on my ex’s M90 kinda made me want to drool all over her laptop.
[/quote]Sick! Well, cool but still sick.
Motherboard: Asrock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3
CPU: i5 2500k @ 4.5Ghz
Ram: 8GB… Something. I don’t remember.
Video Card: R9 280x @ Stock (XFX DD)
Hard Drives: Lots and lots and lots…
OS: W7 x64
Power Supply: EVGA Supernova 750 G2
Case: Some big thing, has lots of rubber holes and spaces for… Stuff…
If you are certain you’ll be funding Infinity’s Kickstarter project and haven’t shared your PC specs, feel welcomed to strike a conversation about the computer hardware you own or plan to own in the coming months to use on Battlescape. Any updates to those who have shared posts prior are still welcomed.
Motherboard:
CPU:
Ram:
Video Card:
Hard Drives:
OS:
Power Supply:
Case:
Motherboard: MSI Z97 GAMING 5
CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K
Ram: 16GB 1800MHz
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB
Hard Drives: 128GB SSD for OS and WD green drives for storage
OS: Windows 7
Power Supply: corsair cx750m 80+ bronze modular
Case: Cooler Master CM Force 500 Midi Tower
Motherboard: Gigabyte UD5H
CPU: I7-4790K
Ram: 32GB
Video Card: 2xGTX 980 (SLI)
Hard Drives: SSD (OS), 4x2TB HDD in RAID10
OS: Windows 7, will likely upgrade to 10
Power Supply: 1200W Corsair modular
Case: Ah…yes. Big, black, blue LED, tinted side. Can never recall what it’s called. Phantek?
I recently sidegraded to a new laptop because my old one was getting cranky (and I suspect the video card was heat damaged). It’s good for day to day computing and the odd casual game - i5 processor and Intel HD 4400 - but I suspect I may have put Battlescape out of reach for now! I’ll still support the kickstarter though if I have the dosh.
On the bright side, this one has a touchscreen. I was sceptical at first, but now I’m in love.
They are RAM - if you know the location of some data on the disk, the read head can go there directly. If they’re not RAM then they would be sequential access where a record at the end of the disk takes significantly longer to read than one at the beginning, and that isn’t the case.
The point is that ‘HDDs’ isn’t appropriate in a spec listing for people with SSDs. I think that’s why they put ROM. It would probably be more clear to use ‘Storage’ or something like that.
Motherboard: MSI z97 Gaming 5
CPU: 4790k 4.4 ghz too chicken to overclock
Ram: 16gb ddr 3 1866mhz
Video Card: 2x evga gtx 980 SC acx 2.0 sli
Hard Drives: 2x 1 tb SS samsung
OS: win 7 64 2-3 weeks win 10
Power Supply: 850 w
Case: obsidian corsair
nickname: Beast
my first build, i was very nervous when i first pushed the power button, nearly panicked when nothing happened, then i remembered to hit the switch on the power supply duh;)
Motherboard: Dunno pc was bought prebuilt, can’t find information on it.
CPU: Intel Core i-5-4460
Ram: 8GB
Video Card: GeForce GTX 750 TI
Hard Drives: some 1TB HDD
OS: win 8.1 (possibly win 10 by the time the game gets released)
Power Supply: see motherboard
Case: What does a case have to do with anything? Oo