Funny how in order to put worlds in orbit, we must eat worlds that come from the soil of the world!
Quite ironic, really.
Now we must create worlds that spread to other worlds in order to seed the worlds with worlds and create an intelligent species to eat and create worlds!
But to do that, I must first eat. 'Scuse me while I grab the fruit of the apple world.
EDIT:
I love language.
I havenāt been following but what the hell happened in hereā¦
Weāre sailing on the Tree-ship Ygdrassil and TerranAmbassador is hogging all the apples 
And theyāre tasty!
Overflow from the Solar System thread. Glorious overflow.
At this point not really It would be a guess not a logical one ether.
An artificial satellite.
Are you being deliberately obtuse? Because there was more than enough context in there for someone else, completely uninvolved up to that point, to jump in and have an intelligble (if admittedly silly) conversation.
And with the ubiquity of satellite everything, those are what people think of when the word satellite is used. The word satellite has narrowed in its definition, and the distinction of āartificialā is becoming archaic, redundant, and conceptually unnecessary.
Indeed. Itāsnatural satellites that now usually need to be specified with an adjective.
Ya we should make up a word like noom for that. Ok then Earth has one noom named Moon in English.
There problem solved.
Note: No words were harmed in the making of this new word.
I think BS is a game thats needed in the space game genre. Too often people get intimated with overly complex features (i.e. EVE) that require either a good knowledge of the game already, or help from others. It looks like BS will try and find a balance between fun space combat and easy to use interface. Anyone agree or disagree?
The interface looks easy enough for me to use. 
For me the most exciting part (apart from the gameplay) is the fact that the engine gets improved (in terms of features like clouds etc.) during the development of Battlescape. Furthermore it is still possible to give the devs money so more milestones can be reached. (I am still waiting for the weather effect milestone, $600k).
To come back to this topic: yes. I think it will be fun.
I think there are two ways one can approach Kickstarter.
The first is having only an idea, and then offering results based on the funds provided. This CAN work, but I think it can turn into a terrible disappointment both if the funding is low (minimal goal reached) or really over the top (multiple stretch goals reached and then some). Heck, the first Kickstarter which was like this that I backed was the Double Fine Adventure Kickstarter - and that just had the name of the creator behind it, without really anything to show, and no stretch goals. This meant that everyone was expecting a 3 million dollar game without any idea how a 3 million dollar game actually looks and plays like (since most people arenāt familiar with game budgets - myself included).
Then thereās the other way to do things - have a plan ready, and ask for funding to make that plan. Anything over that minimal amount CAN be used make the product better, but than again it might just end up making the developers sleep better at night knowing they have a financial pillow in case things go south. But generally the backers know better what to expect and hope for.