Where are you from

Russia, Saint Petersburg

3 Likes

Atlantic ocean.

Oh, you meant when I’m not at sea :smiley:

Norfolk, VA

3 Likes

How’s your data and phone service out there?

Brisbane, Australia.

3 Likes

Norfolk? Verizon is everywhere with 4G. Atlantic ocean? It’s…ah, well, nonexistent :wink:

This is where I’m from:

Cape Town



This is where I’m at:

Rotterdam

3 Likes

Hamburg, Germany

2 Likes

Montevideo, Uruguay.

4 Likes

I’m from London, I live in Edinburgh, but I will be living for 3 months in Boston and then a year in Washington DC starting from June. :sweat_smile: Basically homeless.

2 Likes

I’m from Seattle, Washington. Picture taken from Capitol Hill.

I moved away in June to California. I still get homesick.

1 Like

Viña Del Mar, Chile

2 Likes

Frankfurt am Main, Germany (actually the coolest city after Barcelona :slightly_smiling:)

2 Likes

I’m visiting Toulouse, France now as soon as possible.

1 Like

I’m from Lanzarote but I live in Tenerife

1 Like

I’m living in Johannesburg, South Africa.

3 Likes

Luanda, Angola

2 Likes

Howzit! :wink:

Cool that your from Jo-burg, I used to live there as well, eons ago.

2 Likes

I am from Jingzhou(a small city),Hubei Province, China.

:grin:

2 Likes

hell just noticed, I laughed.:sunglasses:

1 Like