Wallpaper - Give Us Your Best Shot! (Image Intensive)

I was one slot short of being a Space Marine, beat out by that man :cry:

I think this song has your answer :wink:

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Still super beauty

My first take on the Mars-like moon:

14 Likes

Superb shots!

1 Like

Great shots, @SpaceJay. The difference between high and ultra is night and day on the mars like, which is why I sadly don’t visit it too often.

2 Likes

Thanks guys!

@Arkenbrien, I feel this moon needs some more distinctive features, like deep canyons or huge boulders.

There’s not a lot of variation in the landscape, no unique locations like on the other two moons.

3 Likes

This thread desperately needs a bumpity-bump-bump.

I wish I had a machine capable of ultra 4k, but hopefully these look good none the less. :wink:







13 Likes

Awesome shots! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Dammit INS, hurry up with the upgrade system! :monkey::octopus::monkey::rocket:

2 Likes

Are these all wallpapers from a game, or are we just posting our wallpapers?

instructions unclear very important appendage stuck in fan.

Just screen shots from the development builds of Infinity: Battlesdcape

2 Likes

Some random pics









10 Likes

Cinder at night












11 Likes

I shared some on ED and SC spacejay, thanks for these.

7 Likes

Imgur
http://imgur.com/Qj1eQqh

Me cruising in trance.

7 Likes

Bomber Squad:








10 Likes

Love the new stations and platforms!!! Well done Jan and everyone. Here is one I like very much:



9 Likes

Another favorite - looks so cool with the asteroids really close

8 Likes