Wallpaper - Give Us Your Best Shot! (Image Intensive)

Same station as the one Zen posted (Arcadia) from the far side. Without the glare of the station and all those rocks reflecting sunlight back at you, you’re able to see the stars in the sky and dust scattered throughout the rings.

It’s amazing how your ‘eyes’ adapt and the whole look of the game changes depending on what’s around you.

12 Likes

Moar Space Stations:








14 Likes

I see the gas giant got a little love too. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Depot -2, Warehouse and Depot -1:

https://vimeo.com/176729597






9 Likes

Dang SpaceJay, you beat me to the video! :neutral_face:

1 Like


#PURPLE LENSE FLARES, ACTIVATE!!!
*poof*

14 Likes

Holy nuclear flash, Batman!

1 Like

you can! Playbenni too can but in another thread.

2 Likes

Would any of you be kind enough to provide some 3000x2000 resolution wallpaper-shots? Shots equal to or higher than that resolution would work! I run the game on my desktop, but my laptop has much higher resolution.

All of @SpaceJay’s screenies are 4K, so you should be able to work with those.

3 Likes








8 Likes

When they are finished (2017/18) I hope the space stations will look and feel like they are alive with activity, from far away and when up close.

2 Likes

Pretty sure they will. And when graphics are applied they will be amazing.

1 Like


@SpaceJay and I cruising along Sakare! :smiley:

9 Likes

Cruising with @Arkenbrien
































16 Likes

So many to choose from. I’ll share them over the rest of the week on ED/SC forums.

4 Likes

Once those overlapping craters are fixed on Mars (I always forget the name of this one), it will be on its way to challenge Cinder as the most atmospheric procedurally generated realistic planet…

3 Likes

Wow! Amazing pics!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Awesome shots, @SpaceJay! :sun_with_face:

The Mars-like is very cool to skim.

3 Likes

Maybe we should put a Image Intensive label in the topic title for the mobile users, @Zen?

1 Like