Wallpaper - Give Us Your Best Shot! (Image Intensive)

Reposted some shots: ED, SC.

2 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong but from what I know this should be the cause.


If you use a wider field of view (fov) then the objects stretch even more. If you find the right spot in front of your screen using one eye, you should see things undeformed.

3 Likes

@pictbrige That kind of distortion is a common side effect of most 3D projections and you should see it in almost any 3D game around the edges of the screen, most notably with higher FOVs.

2 Likes

Thank you to everyone that’s been sharing their screenshots. It’s nice to see others enjoying the process :slight_smile:

Shared the love :smiley: Imgur Gallery below!

12 Likes

A couple more shots from this morning…

Mount Arkenbrien as seen from space:


My Corvette parked on top of Mount Arkenbrien.

Another view of my corvette on top of Mount Arkenbrien.

Mount Arkenbrien is 6 km high (15.8 Ark Lengths)!

:stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

Love the 2nd 3rd and fourth shots: GOLD Bob!

Those will be my Desktop background everywhere, really works of Awesomesauce!:heart_eyes:

Also, Congratulations with Mount Arkenbrien. :wink:

3 Likes

Did you know the highest mountain on the planet is Mount Zenerest? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words! :blush:

1 Like

'Arken 'ell! Those are awesome! :smiley: :wink:

2 Likes

Can I join the fun? My card’s not super great but I still like how it came out

13 Likes

First round of frames from last Friday nights “Interceptor Dogfighting Test”

Arkenvaley departure: (thanks to @Arkenbrien for scouting the location).


13 Likes

Thanks, Sunday night is a good time for posting. I shared them to the usual places.

1 Like

mby.partially. don’t worry about it. if the FPS is low, you can play the game on YouTube like me.

Asteroid field exploration:

14 Likes

Awesome shots! By they way, how do you turn on the front camera on the Interceptor?

Thank’s @Zen.

It’s still the original cam mod from @TheForce

https://forums.inovaestudios.com/t/modding-battlescape/1388/67?u=spacejay

1 Like

Thanks Jay. :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

7 Likes

Who’s the weirdo? ^:laughing::joy:

2 Likes

that appears to be my face… but it is not my body… I feel a sense of loss and disorientation… who am I…

7 Likes