Wallpaper - Give Us Your Best Shot! (Image Intensive)

I am so happy to have the rings back! Sarake is back to it’s former glory. Just need some water now… :smile:

12 Likes

14 Likes

Some shots from the last 2 patches:

11 Likes

10 Likes

14 Likes

0.4.7.0 Sunset battle on Semnoz

14 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

Nice angles, lovely shots !

3 Likes

14 Likes

That second one is beautiful. :smiley:

1 Like

The rings are dusty now?!? :smile:

I just can’t stop taking pictures…

13 Likes

1 Like

Some of the epic moments I mangaed to capture… even though the images really don’t do it justice, I have to create more videos.

By far the most fun I’ve had playing the game yet :smiley:

11 Likes

Scoria corvette in warp:

6 Likes

Some gameplay screenshots! Tried to cherry pick the best ones, but it was hard. Sadly, some of them had the mission targeting prompt that just would not go away, but that can always be cropped out… :stuck_out_tongue:

Source video also available here!

8 Likes
Battlescape Player Videos

Some ultrawide ones …

DreamKeys

8 Likes

Some pyrotechnics:

That was a destroyer. Would it be possible to have the debris spawn in the shape of the ship before exploding?

6 Likes

At the moment explosions spawn in the bounding box of the ship, and each individual explosion of debris has a spherical shape. To achieve that we’d have to spawn debris individually from inside the hull volume. I think it’s do-able, but it involves a bit more work. It’s probably out of scope in the near term. The visual polish phase is now over, from now on we’re going to focus our efforts on shipping the Early access and implementing the remaining gameplay features.

When we’re doing another visual polish phase ( remember: EA is just the beginning, after that we still have to work towards… the full release… in 2020 ), we’ll probablt revisit these effects and improve them further :wink:

5 Likes