Battlescape Player Videos

I think i figured it out. I was never able to do it because of the head look on axis.
But in general these two groups are mutually exclusive.

Input Event=“AddViewYaw” SecKeys=“mouseaxisx” Type=“AxisX” GroupID=“4”/>
Input Event=“AddViewPitch” SecKeys=“mouseaxisy” Type=“AxisY” GroupID=“4”/>

Input Event=“SetViewYaw” SecKeys=“joystick0axis3” Type=“AxisX” GroupID=“4”/>
Input Event=“SetViewPitch” SecKeys=“joystick0axis4” Reverse=“true” Type=“AxisY” GroupID=“4”/>
.

If SetViewYaw is assigned AddViewYaw (the rotation with ctrl) will not work, even if you disconnect axis for SetViewYaw
And the SetViewYaw in external views will be limited to front hemisphere only, just as if you were in cockpit.

I was intending on just a few nice screenshots until I spawned into a battle that was just crying out to be recorded. Apologies for the not-so-great quality, but the drama that unfolded should still shine through. Things really heat up about halfway through this video if you cba to watch it all :wink:

This game is shaping up to be pretty awesome.

11 Likes
12 Likes

Some nice fights with @Chee @Pendrokar and @INovaeFlavien. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Countdown to Asteroid Backer Weekend

8 Likes

Thought I’d share the video I used to extract these screenshots! As it says in the description, skip to 00:04:35 for a couple of minutes of awesome explosions. :smile:

7 Likes

At 6:05 the NPC sets off its own mine :smile:.

2 Likes

Yep, that was hilarious - I just finished it off with a torpedo, it did most of the damage to itself!

15 Likes

Some of those scenes are clearly taken from a high budget Hollywood film.

9 Likes
9 Likes
14 Likes
13 Likes

check the new trailer from steam page.

4 Likes

Yesterday I played the game for the first time. Without any tutorial shortly later I was able to get the distroyer. Another planetary fight I crashed it very epic because a Torpeto hit me. See here the cinematic drama XD :smile: A german live lets play - everyones wellcome

6 Likes

Wow you got slapped down hard, great moment.

1 Like

Some of the best moment i ever had !!!

Fly with FA OFF backwarts
through a fleetcarrier and attack again XD - Got it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooGrwlswZNE&feature=youtu.be&t=739

3 Likes

I wanna give you a few tips:

  1. Gemini Station (with a white name) is neutral and you should only be there if you just want to do some random fights, otherwise go to other places and help your team!
  2. “SELECT CLOSEST SPAWN” button in the map screen will select the closest spawn to the place you died in.
  3. Use countermeasures against missiles (left Alt) when dodging them, this will make it much easier to avoid them.

I wondered where my little interceptor would fit…

Still getting the hang of the idiosyncrasies of the FA-off model etc so hopefully I’ll get much better footage as my skills increase.

2 Likes