Great stuff.
I’m still trying to resolve why images here are no longer showing on the new ED forums.
Great stuff.
I’m still trying to resolve why images here are no longer showing on the new ED forums.
So I figured out (at last) how to extract frames from video, and managed to record in higher quality (praise SSDs) while playing. Here are some of the results!
Motion blur!!
I was attempting to get some good shots of the destroyer last night, however I think I need a human player in the destroyer, and myself piloting an interceptor with the modded camera to get some really clean shots.
i love the last one.
I am lobbying to have rings around the gas giant, I hope I made my point
.
Sadly these shots look weird because the ring does not show up in front of the planet (not dense enough maybe).
This last shot is sadly impossible, the last ring clips through the planet, but it could be ok if the orbit was in the space between rings.