Wallpaper - Give Us Your Best Shot! (Image Intensive)

9 Likes

I died taking those:

11 Likes

some shots running on linux :sunglasses:

13 Likes

11 Likes

17 Likes

12 Likes

Torpedo explosion:

9 Likes

Aresthia today:

8 Likes

IB 0.4.4.0 A

10 Likes

Aresthia new colors:

9 Likes

@SpaceJay I love the yellow look on the HUD, I may have to try a burnt orange / yellow HUD next time I jump in game.

What colour values did you use to get that particular look?

5 Likes

can’t remember exactly, but it should be something like this:

<Color X="0.95" Y="0.4" Z="0.0" W="1.0" />

X = red, Y = green, Z = blue

after having tested different colors turquoise, 70% white, red, pink, purple, yellow, orange, I think the current blue HUD looks best in all environments. The yellow/orange feels sporty though.

3 Likes

Yeah, that burnt orange interior lighting is what I’m after :wink:

5 Likes

Ah I see… I see. Elite Dangerous colouring :slight_smile:

1 Like

13 Likes

0.4.4.1 … eclipse time on Sarake

12 Likes

Some Interceptor shots:

Epic factory location:

12 Likes

Love that second one, “hero shot”!

4 Likes

3840x1920 tests:

14 Likes

3840x1850 with graphics custom debug, everything at 3, except shadow quality and anti-aliasing at 2:

11 Likes