Wallpaper - Give Us Your Best Shot! (Image Intensive)

It would be cool if we could get a new planet with the alpha weekend. Or they change the current planets a bit, this way the new footage from the weekend would look new too. :grin:

6 Likes

#waitingForThePlanetEditor… :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

We now have just the one I:B thread over on SC forum in the new other games section.
This will keep it most visible to new and current Star Citizens to come discover I:B. Most appreciated Ta.

Thanks to redribbon as well.

Can you guys please log in over there (again) and give some comments and main thread up-votes please, so its not me, all the time.

5 Likes

You guys over there; again, give, all time.

2 Likes

some new shots from the sandbox

14 Likes

Cinder experiments 01

11 Likes

I think its nearly time for a good visual update to the fidelity of planets and moons, and plants and trees. I mean a real step up a level or three. Lava fields and effects as well. And maybe some early tests for wide and varied volumetrics at different levels. The screen shots are all still the same look and feel from KS.

It would give the project a next level kick when presenting screen shots and videos etc. Something the fans can see and used to bring in more new fans to the project.

2 Likes

Time and money…

1 Like

Cinder experiments 02

18 Likes

Wow…

Amazing how such simple changes can be enough to make it a whole new world.

8 Likes

Amazing work as always, @SpaceJay.
I think it speaks about the power of the engine when you can tweak these high-level parameters to such extremes and the views remain organic and visually interesting.

2 Likes

Wow, some of those are a bit psychedelic! Disco world :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

i’m from the 70’s

4 Likes

LSD supporter :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Cinder experiments 03

17 Likes

That last one is particularly sweet :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Oh… oh my… oh my stars… poetry sir, poetry. I love so many of them :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

random screenshots

21 Likes

You do a good job with screen shots @SpaceJay

11 Likes

Thanks, I’ll just stick to that then,
instead of reacting to ignorance on the internet, with the tone I do sometimes. :blush:

2 Likes