You should do a new movie!
Alpha backer access week…
…and new network code patch.
Hopefully a lot of the final geometries of ships, stations and factories will be in game by then. 
A few last screenies from the latest build before the next one lands! (He says optimistically)
![]()
This last one reminds me of the original Infinity:The Quest For Earth concept. I wanna know what’s out there!
That 1st pict made me hight (spelling) sick!
I can’t wate!!! 
Now your just being mean! 

Daaaamn Spacejay, at it again with the fine shots
Thanks Dan!
The new external cam is very cool.
I know you guys took some great shots, you all should upload your pics as well.
(Gives @JonnyRedHed more variety to choose from).
Daaaamn Argopeilacos, at it again with the fine shots
Wait, will Huck be angry that his smaller cousin Splashy is now stuck in our cockpits?
Well i guess we’ll just have to destroy as many ships as we can to release the hucks back into their natural habitat.
Destroyer is hands down the best ship design in years! Nothing on SC or ED comes close. Totally original!