Wallpaper - Give Us Your Best Shot! (Image Intensive)

Some quality shots in here!

Here’s my £0.02p worth:

Cinder was extremely hot… :smiling_imp:

So I had to cool down… :sunglasses:

Same here @Beanzide it’ll only let me upload 2 pics

11 Likes

Try uploading to an album on imgur and linking that here? Or seperately linking each picture in the album?

Let me guess… You have an “Uploading: 100%”, but no picture? Try converting to jpeg. I’ve had more success uploading jpegs than pngs.

3 Likes

Thanks @Arkenbrien, you were quite right. Somehow switching to JPEG makes everything work. Anyways, here’s the rest of them – lots of Rethe shots.

12 Likes

Getting down on Rethe is a harrowing experience

8 Likes

Uploading…

A first shot from my weekend:

(more to come, somehow the upload is currently broken for me)

6 Likes

Try converting to jpegs.

Petits screenshots de cette pre-Alpha ! :slight_smile:

17 Likes

It’s really brilliant seeing some new folk adding to this thread! Welcome to the fanpic club! :wink:

6 Likes

Yes…Very cool to see the new and varied signatures/perspectives.

3 Likes

Thank you Sab ! ^^

2 Likes

Nice shots!

Thanks! I feel honoured that @INovaeFlavien tweeted one of my pics too. Shame I can’t take any more though :cry:

Oh well, it was a great weekend and I’m proud to have been part of it, and so should you guys because everyone involved was awesome.

7 Likes

Agreed, it was a lot of fun and I hope INovae consider making the open weekends a fairly regular occurrence. Once a month or every two months would be good. And when it goes full alpha I hope they continue as open weekends for beta backers. Its a really good way to bring a lot of players in for a weekend and get some good screen shots and increases interest to a wider audience.

8 Likes

Completely agree!

1 Like

It would be cool to have a open weekend including beta backers when the new netcode releases.
I don’t think anybody would have a problem with it and it could bring a whole lot of people in.
I want to see huge numbers. The bigliest numbers. SAD!

3 Likes

Here are more shots (unmodified) from my pre-alpha weekend. Enjoy (High Settings)

Landed in a valley

Nightly fly-by

Horizons

From Dusk till Dawn

Into the battle

10 Likes

Does it for me!

But they’re all awesome, :rocket:

1 Like

black & blue

15 Likes