Wallpaper - Give Us Your Best Shot! (Image Intensive)

You bet! And thanks Keith for trying to help and putting up with my haphazard attempts at reinstalling. Feels so good to be back. :+1::grin::v:

2 Likes

Something a bit different:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WW86FrmG71Y&ab_channel=Naibakie

The small orange double-headed arrow in the close-up image shows the distance traveled in that video.

It’s fun being able to find locations you’ve been to before without a map, just by looking down at a full scale planet and recognizing the terrain.

10 Likes




10 Likes

StarScape :grin:

  • Battlescape pic - SpaceJay
6 Likes

I:B in 4K is just amazing :heart_eyes:

17 Likes

Awesome shots! Going to have to look into 4K. :smiley:

1 Like

16 Likes

Very very beautiful screenshots, Playbenni!
The first and last one makes me somehow wish there’ll be a day where Inovae will be funded continuously in a way that allows them to start with I:TQFE some day…

2 Likes

Yes very nice.
First one makes me long for clouds!

1 Like

Beautiful stuff everyone. Will really be something once we can all get out there! Happy Happy Holiday to All.

(P.S. Grenades or Snowballs - Pilots choice!) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

X-mass is over!!! It’s time to get back to work! :slight_smile:

1 Like

0.1.7.0 shots

20 Likes

SpaceJay!

Nice shots. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I made a little video of some scenes from the latest patch:

Framerate is choppy I know. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

15 Likes

0.1.7.0 Screenshots! (Extreme settings, HUD disabled for prettiness, some unfinished assets)

Although I didn’t have much time to take these, I wanted to show the excellent lighting on the new stations! They may not be my best, but they’ll do for now! All of this was done from the cockpit POV as I haven’t sorted out a clean external view since the patch.


My first look from the new hangars… TEXTURES!! LIGHTING!!

The glow from the planets is awesome.

Silhouetted against the sun.

More fantastic lighting.

These stations are biiiiig…

To demonstrate how big, here is an approach:

Closer…

Closeeerrr…

Nearly there!

This looks like a good place to hide.

Turned back to look at Cinder in the distance.

Hangars from the outside.

15 Likes

Thanks folks!!! :slight_smile:


Some beauty shots of the interceptor.

7 Likes

Not the best shots but just to celebrate my first actual playthrough without the game crashing or lagging ^___^
Now we just need a reliable joystick configuration and we’re good to launch right?? :smile_cat:

6 Likes

just some exploration/atmosphere shots

14 Likes

Here’s two of my takes from my hours-long play through. Much fun:

I had more but for some reason they’re not uploading :frowning:

9 Likes