The shadows from the asteroid rings are breaking up the fog and landscape, in combination with the ocean height, makes it look patchy.
I came here to ask a meta question, but damn @SpaceJay your two last posts are incredibly beautiful. The engine @InovaeFlavien & Co have built is one of the prettiest Iāve seen and never ceases to drop my jaw.
There is going to be FOG!?!? /faints drools
ā¦
Better get them stretch-goals funded, Ƨause we wanna get volumetric clouds and weather systems in!
Trust me, if I won the lotto, INS is getting a big chunk of it. 
⦠Well, Iāve never entered the lottery, but the spirit is there. XD
Appreciated 
I WAS KISSED BY A GOD!

In all seriousness, @INovaeFlavien, you could easily make the prettiest loading screen by taking a few of these and have a slide show play while IB was loading. 
thats a cool idea! why use art when the game generates images like thatā¦
building on that idea:
why not use pre-selected random screenshots from this thread to display on the loading screen, similar to what the windows 10 login screen and bing are doing! (with a little credit in the corner).
This is a Good Idea!
I wholeheartedly donate any screenshots I have taken (and will take) to I-Novae to use however they want! I take no credit for them anyway because the engine makes it so damn easy to find the pretties!
Me too!
+1
All @SpaceJay wantās, is for INS to succeedā¦and volumetric clouds to fly through in engine. 
I would prefer to be kissed by a Goddess. 
Great idea Arkenbrien on slide show!
Feed me with 1.6.0 shots!!!
Looking forward to shots too! Havenāt seen SpaceJay on for a while - hopefully heās looking. 
Unfortunatly SpaceJay is unable to login to the forums. Heās on Discord though if you need your fix.
? Why canāt he log on?
It appears that when our VM got corrupted a few weeks ago it also corrupted his and at least 1 other persons account. Not sure why they were the chosen ones but itās preventing him from logging in.
Bummer. 
