Wallpaper - Give Us Your Best Shot! (Image Intensive)

The shadows from the asteroid rings are breaking up the fog and landscape, in combination with the ocean height, makes it look patchy.

2 Likes

I came here to ask a meta question, but damn @SpaceJay your two last posts are incredibly beautiful. The engine @InovaeFlavien & Co have built is one of the prettiest I’ve seen and never ceases to drop my jaw.

7 Likes

There is going to be FOG!?!? /faints drools

2 Likes

:smiley:

Better get them stretch-goals funded, çause we wanna get volumetric clouds and weather systems in!

6 Likes

Trust me, if I won the lotto, INS is getting a big chunk of it. :wink:

… Well, I’ve never entered the lottery, but the spirit is there. XD

9 Likes

Appreciated :kissing_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

I WAS KISSED BY A GOD!

:stuck_out_tongue:

In all seriousness, @INovaeFlavien, you could easily make the prettiest loading screen by taking a few of these and have a slide show play while IB was loading. :wink:

6 Likes

thats a cool idea! why use art when the game generates images like that…

building on that idea:

why not use pre-selected random screenshots from this thread to display on the loading screen, similar to what the windows 10 login screen and bing are doing! (with a little credit in the corner).

3 Likes

This is a Good Idea!
I wholeheartedly donate any screenshots I have taken (and will take) to I-Novae to use however they want! I take no credit for them anyway because the engine makes it so damn easy to find the pretties!

3 Likes

Me too!
+1

1 Like

@spacejay wants to be famous… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

All @SpaceJay want’s, is for INS to succeed…and volumetric clouds to fly through in engine. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I would prefer to be kissed by a Goddess. :yum:

Great idea Arkenbrien on slide show!

1 Like

Feed me with 1.6.0 shots!!!

1 Like

Looking forward to shots too! Haven’t seen SpaceJay on for a while - hopefully he’s looking. :grin:

1 Like

Unfortunatly SpaceJay is unable to login to the forums. He’s on Discord though if you need your fix.

1 Like

? Why can’t he log on?

It appears that when our VM got corrupted a few weeks ago it also corrupted his and at least 1 other persons account. Not sure why they were the chosen ones but it’s preventing him from logging in.

2 Likes

11 Likes

Bummer. :disappointed:

1 Like