Wallpaper - Give Us Your Best Shot! (Image Intensive)

I agree. Never seen anything like it in any game - like it is the real thing.

2 Likes

Warning: lots of images in this post.

Alright then…


Distant shots of the Prototype system. (WIP clouds on Sarake)


Sarake and Aresthia


Cinder


Sarake


Aresthia


This is the first time I’ve managed to mod the camera view to get clean screenshots. Highly satisfying! Enjoy!


Outtakes: when HDR goes mad.

9 Likes

Thanks. have started to share some to ED, SC, LTT, Descent Underground forums.

Will use the rest over the weekend.

Thanks guys… Jonny is fed! :grin:

4 Likes

added some of yours on ED, SC, LTT, DU forums.

3 Likes

Some random shots (4K)

16 Likes

You certainly have a cinematic eye! Spectacular stuff. :slight_smile: Do I spy some modded colouring in some of those?

3 Likes

Thanks @Sab1e,
Played with the cloud layers on Rethe Prime (Gas-giant)
and reduced the exposure on some images, No post color changes.

3 Likes

14 Likes

A new series of images like this would be great to have. Close up (ship/engines) with great view ahead/all around.

I still really like this screen shot. More like this please with all the engines new bells and whistles.

.

7 Likes

12 Likes

Sarake and Rethe Prime Atmosphere mod 03 (4K)

18 Likes

Amazing pics! Going to have to use a few next round. Thanks SpaceJay. :relaxed:

Was on a bit today and still amazed how awesome Battlescape continues to feel. Calling this a game is a great injustice.

2 Likes

Looks pretty awesome. The yellow in some shots makes it feel alien too.
I personally like the clear blue better than the purple vanilla version.

4 Likes

Shared to :wheel_of_dharma: :bulb: :electric_plug: :pick:

8 Likes

Sunday shots (4K):

19 Likes

S h ar e d

8 Likes

Wow, I think the default textures should be the same as 732! :heart_eyes: Actually all of them.

2 Likes

I should really buy a computer able to run the prototype :heart_eyes:.

4 Likes

I bought a 1060 recently so I’m finally above minimum spec lol. Really excited to buzz those mountains at low altitude. I can’t recall how long I’ve been waiting for this moment to finally come :grin: Hurry up Keith! :grin::grin::grin:

6 Likes

In the 2nd last screenshot. What is happening to the shadow of the rings? It is quite patchy on the planet, isn’t it? Sorry, I am nitpicky, these shots are absolutely amazing. Just wondering…

1 Like