Wallpaper - Give Us Your Best Shot! (Image Intensive)

is that water??

Blue looks like water but it’s a very cool ice texture. Not unless they modded it that is.

I think more screen shots showing full cockpit view would go down well on the various forums.

2 Likes

I’ll get some when I get back to my pc, if nobody else contributes.

2 Likes

Will have some next week :wink:

1 Like

I always forget, will do.

Plenty cockpit and look shots in here though:

from @gsoto

1 Like

Corvette:

Destroyer:

Interceptor:

Bomber:

9 Likes

These were taken at High quality, not Ultra, because my current GPU is too whimpy for real men’s graphics.

If you want Ultra and 4k ,try pinging SpaceJay.

Interceptor:

Corvette:

Bomber:

10 Likes

Even at high the resolution is stunning! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

These are all good, thanks. Will use them over the weekend.

2 Likes

The corvette copilot has… a keyboard! That’s kinda jarring, especially since it looks so similar to an actual keyboard.

1 Like

Some more interceptor and corvette.

screenshot11

9 Likes

Some fun in a row … More just general screenshots.

imgur Album

10 Likes

First and third one should be shared around to represent incockpit view!

2 Likes

Second and fourth one :ok_hand:

1 Like

So, even though I keep the Star Citizen I:B thread running with the newletters and screen shots, it gets almost no views and is still hovering around the top half of the ‘Other Games’ section. The section gets little traffic by registered logged in users according to the views count. The ED thread being completely opposite, it gets some feedback and good views from what the mods report to me.

The Linus tech tips and Descent underground thread have had over 16K views in the last year or two, so they do well. Along with the Guru3d thread which has had around 9K views in the same period.

At some point thread views convert into new backers signing up.

*edit: Didn’t know there is a current rediit thread, do now.

4 Likes

There’s a reddit for Infinty over here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Infinity/

Flavien suggested we should make a post on the SC Refunds reddit

with links to some videos, maybe something like: Support a team who really deserves it.

or This product is not from a used car salesman. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::innocent:

I don’t know, maybe someone here with a bit more marketing savy can come up with an appealing title.

2 Likes

Ah, forgot my suggestion then. Cool, I didn’t know there was a thread and it was being maintained. How to kick some life into it so the posts get up-voted. Not sure how posting promotional stuff in the SC refunds section will go over with the reddit crowd. Might backfire. Not sure I want that kind of abuse personally.

Well apparently there is some discussion of DU on there and I’m sure the moderators and ops there won’t mind. It i s the Refunds guide and reddit after all.

I agree though that there is risk involved, but I would just ignore some White-Night attack and I’ve noticed the guys on that reddit handle those pretty well.

1 Like

Once we hit alpha I might take it upon myself to post and maintain a thread on SomethingAwful, it’s still a big site and has a very lively gaming section.
Just need to be sure that there’s something substantial to show because boy can it backfire.

3 Likes