I:B GIFS Repository

Here’s a few more, although 2 of them seem to have suffered severe loss of quality when they were uploaded to imgur…

http://imgur.com/TtSK4Bt
This one is my favourite!


Thanks to @LeeP for this last one!

7 Likes

5 Likes

We can still view it in another tab. That mountain though…

1 Like

That is indeed an excellent-looking location! Well found!

I should get on making more gifs but I think I’ll wait for the next patch (whenever that will be)…

4 Likes

4 Likes

Here are the facepalms :smiley:
The webcam-window showing flaviens facial expression was a little too small for those low-res gifs, so i scaled it up a tiny bit… Sorry Flavien :wink:

2-presentation_facepalm1_v001
2-presentation_facepalm2_v001

16 Likes

Some snippets I stole from everyone’s videos :yum:

10 Likes

Very nice!

2 Likes

That right there is worth a share with the world!

3 Likes

Splendid album! :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

With the world gosh darn it!!!

4 Likes

Snipped some Gifs from a couple recent community vids. You know who you are <3

9 Likes

From last sunday’s meet up

i screwed up, made double galleries ::blush:

7 Likes

More Interceptor Canyon Run:


8,000 + views


7,782 + views

imgur doesn’t display the actual viewcount of these ^, only in my imgur image library it does.

7 Likes

Youtube video to gif experiments:on imgur


https://imgur.com/gallery/98iMGzu


https://imgur.com/gallery/ZseugKc


https://imgur.com/gallery/yKXtaIF
^. 4600 + views and climbing.

Getiing good views and mostly positive responses

This bit also looks to be popular:


https://imgur.com/gallery/0xYuoH0/comment/1195768071
^ 5700 + views and climbing.

12 Likes

Old one, but seems popular on imgur

https://imgur.com/gallery/TJfKfje

blooregardqkazoo
Non-gameplay trailers don’t count!

SpaceJay OP
That is in-game game-play, captured in-game.

blooregardqkazoo
Holy shit

Is what we are going for!

7 Likes

0.2.5.0

This clip is getting the most views and upvotes.

https://imgur.com/gallery/wUHvvqG

Corvette attacks 1

Missiles away!

Bomber attacks 1





7 Likes

0.2.5.0
https://vimeo.com/258287233

mash-up of those clips with sound

11 Likes

I’ll probably never release my shitty video but some parts work nicely as gifs


4 Likes

https://vimeo.com/261997721

0.2.7.0 Slideshow test with some post filter

music is horrible, I did not realise it was included and automated in the slideshow app.

6 Likes