Wallpaper - Give Us Your Best Shot! (Image Intensive)

sorry for my ignorance, I did not fly in space at the pictures looks that you are a real astronaut

Thank’s, but no, I am not an astronaut. :wink:

But I wish I had a spaceship, capable of interstellar travel. :smile_cat:

Yet you’re a professional photographer, I feel a career in the near future.
yes no harm in dreaming.

1 Like

Its all good. Keeping the game on page 1 of the SC ‘other games’ forum section will always mean new SC members will get to discover I:B. With such great screen shots and weekly updates it remains fresh. Same applies to the ED forum.

ED, SC, LTT (Linus tech tips), and Guru3d forums.

4 Likes

8 Likes

Sarake Sunrise

13 Likes

Uchi Mama! Amazing shots. :heart_eyes: Sure looking forward to that interceptor too - that will make for much better filming and photos.

1 Like

Yes snowy mountains look like really visited in the Alps.
ok about filters instagram u use them?

3 Likes

last pictures, Lonely Mountain from lord of the ring :smile:

3 Likes

No filters.

In-game lens-flare

1 Like

Refraction distortion grid. effect ‘’ Fish eye’’ but only on the side in screenshot.

Not just the screen resolution provides distortion mby. but i change rosolution in second on 1280 x 1024

Hmm, Interesting point.

Reposted some shots: ED, SC.

2 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong but from what I know this should be the cause.


If you use a wider field of view (fov) then the objects stretch even more. If you find the right spot in front of your screen using one eye, you should see things undeformed.

3 Likes

@pictbrige That kind of distortion is a common side effect of most 3D projections and you should see it in almost any 3D game around the edges of the screen, most notably with higher FOVs.

2 Likes

Thank you to everyone that’s been sharing their screenshots. It’s nice to see others enjoying the process :slight_smile:

Shared the love :smiley: Imgur Gallery below!

12 Likes

A couple more shots from this morning…

Mount Arkenbrien as seen from space:


My Corvette parked on top of Mount Arkenbrien.

Another view of my corvette on top of Mount Arkenbrien.

Mount Arkenbrien is 6 km high (15.8 Ark Lengths)!

:stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

Love the 2nd 3rd and fourth shots: GOLD Bob!

Those will be my Desktop background everywhere, really works of Awesomesauce!:heart_eyes:

Also, Congratulations with Mount Arkenbrien. :wink:

3 Likes

Did you know the highest mountain on the planet is Mount Zenerest? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words! :blush:

1 Like