Update on our post-Kickstarter status

As far as I’m concerned, I won’t start worrying only if end of January approaches and nothing’s to be seen. Which doesn’t seem to be the case for the moment, so let’s relax guys :slightly_smiling:

Ahh, the badges… not a top priority here, especially if it requires some discourse altering and ends up being more pain in the ass than expected.

Now things are ramping up, can I be expecting a Kickstarter email soon asking for my I-Novae account details? :blush: Don’t want to miss out on my $250 rewards… though really I did it just so the game could get made!

I’m guessing you have to get the whole I-Novae login thing sorted first, but soooooooon I’m hoping :smile:

Yeah we’re working on getting the login stuff sorted out. Should be soon.

11 Likes

Don’t forget those of us who use a different email for forums than kickstarter. Ran into that before with some projects…

3 Likes

Oh we haven’t forgotten, it’s already posing a bit of a problem for us :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

wow, I am stupid.
Just only realised that I too use different E-mails.

Is it useful to post my E-mail here, or send it in a private message to one of the devs?

Don’t post it anywhere for public to see.
If nothing you would be swarmed by spam.

2 Likes

I just realized I was using an email for the forums that I don’t use anymore since I switched it to my KS email…at least it’s 1 less email for you to deal with!

No we’ll be creating a web page where you can associate additional emails with your account.

4 Likes

Quick question. Is dev access still happening in january? :yum:

3 Likes

We’re doing everything we can to make that happen.

10 Likes

Would changing the kickstarter email now to the same as this forum be useful. I can do that.

Nope it won’t make a difference at this point.

2 Likes

I won’t do that then. Ta.

Thanks Keith for getting that sorted out. I have 2 emails and sometimes it is confusing as hell. lol.

I’ve had like 8 email accounts, most of which I never use anymore but by the chaos lords will, we will have even more throwaway accounts.

3 Likes

Yeah, I had 4 but only use two now. Just so easy getting caught up in making new accounts with cool sounding names. lol

1 Like

So is January deadline for getting the prototype out to the access backers going to be missed?

2 Likes

We won’t be disappointed or something like that but some information would be nice.

3 Likes

I Tweeted them yesterday about this, Keiths response was;

“We’re crunching as hard as we can but a delay is likely”

and

“One way or another we’ll release an update tomorrow going over where we’re at.”

They are in an unenviable position and I only wish them luck in getting the prototype out as soon as is possible.

6 Likes