Update on our post-Kickstarter status

wow, I am stupid.
Just only realised that I too use different E-mails.

Is it useful to post my E-mail here, or send it in a private message to one of the devs?

Don’t post it anywhere for public to see.
If nothing you would be swarmed by spam.

2 Likes

I just realized I was using an email for the forums that I don’t use anymore since I switched it to my KS email…at least it’s 1 less email for you to deal with!

No we’ll be creating a web page where you can associate additional emails with your account.

4 Likes

Quick question. Is dev access still happening in january? :yum:

3 Likes

We’re doing everything we can to make that happen.

10 Likes

Would changing the kickstarter email now to the same as this forum be useful. I can do that.

Nope it won’t make a difference at this point.

2 Likes

I won’t do that then. Ta.

Thanks Keith for getting that sorted out. I have 2 emails and sometimes it is confusing as hell. lol.

I’ve had like 8 email accounts, most of which I never use anymore but by the chaos lords will, we will have even more throwaway accounts.

3 Likes

Yeah, I had 4 but only use two now. Just so easy getting caught up in making new accounts with cool sounding names. lol

1 Like

So is January deadline for getting the prototype out to the access backers going to be missed?

2 Likes

We won’t be disappointed or something like that but some information would be nice.

3 Likes

I Tweeted them yesterday about this, Keiths response was;

“We’re crunching as hard as we can but a delay is likely”

and

“One way or another we’ll release an update tomorrow going over where we’re at.”

They are in an unenviable position and I only wish them luck in getting the prototype out as soon as is possible.

6 Likes

Thank you very much. Wish them good luck, too.

2 Likes

I updated the star citizen and elite dangerous threads with the latest kickstarter update. Might hoover up some new pledges and fans.

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/categories/other-games (need to be registered)

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=150306&page=40

7 Likes

Keep up the great work Johnny! Thank you for putting in the effort and keeping up diplomacy in our genre:)

I’d buy you a beer in an ingame if there were bars :wink:

2 Likes

I just upgraded to stellar at Indiegogo, and cant wait to name a ship, when do i get to do that?
Also cant wait for the dev access.

2 Likes

The naming of ships will probably be once we have the majority of the ships mocked up within the game. Ideally that will happen by Alpha or soon after Alpha is released.

5 Likes