Unofficial Infinity Minecraft Server

Awesome. I can also doubly confirm the server is running fine because I was on it last night :slight_smile:

I’ve also realised there’s stuff in that weird-as-fuck underwater ziggurat next to my sea wall, so I might be planning an expedition down there at some point :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gotta find time for some Minecraft in the hopefully near future. Not to meantion IBS! I have terribly under used my precious developer access… Just too many things to do :confused:

4 Likes

Updated Server to Spigot 1.10.2-R0.1

Updated all plugins.

Some plugins are currently broken / not yet updated:
Movecraft (Airships / Ships)
BetterHardcore (Permadeath in Exo Hardcore World) [Probably won’t get updated. I will probably will mirror functionality in custom Skript Code]

Server runs a lot more smoothly now.

Fix vandalism, see this …

wut? :confused:

2 Likes

Me too, I’ve only managed to log in once to Battlescape… shame on me :bell:

:grin:

2 Likes

Don’t worry, you’re not alone :slight_smile:
Besides, it’s not about how much time you can get before the others, it’s about how much you care for the project :wink:

3 Likes

Fixed. Server is back to its fully functional form. :smiley:
BetterHardcore got updated after I contacted the creator. Big kudos to him!

Also. MAP UPDATES!

5 Likes

http://lomsor.com/minecraft/overviewer/C04/#/-399/64/727/-1/0/0

Glass tower :open_mouth:

http://lomsor.com/minecraft/overviewer/C04/#/3730/64/-5643/-1/0/0

Nice!

2 Likes

Would be nice if the mighty, powerful leader would decend to its land and describe what beauty it is a lone wanderer is gacing upon. :wink:
Hint: /f desc
(I may need to “crown” you again.)

Also. Hop on Discord sometime, if you have the time, would be nice to catch up on each other. :slight_smile:

Did an experiment with high draw distances on the server …

4 Likes

We are in the server right now. Doing a collaborative build in NOD capitol (been abandoned for years so we figured it’s open season). Feel free to join in. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

A tiny new building in the NOD capitol:

Only the central door arc was standing there before I got my hands on it :wink:

5 Likes

Main area of the city is now populated with buildings. We might need to make this into a protected area (no mobs) if we want to keep the doors intact. There are villagers in the city and zombies have already destroyed every door there is.

Next task is to make the harbor areas. And all buildings still need furniture. So if you have an inspiration for some interior design then feel free to join in :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m thinking of setting up another city/village somewhere as well when I’ve finished my lunatic digging expeditions.

3 Likes

The NOD castle.

3 Likes

Ironically I just got my Minecraft account hacked today. Got it back and intending on hunting the IP address and getting back the hacker as much as possible, but I have my account back.

Do we have a local playtime that we all get on?

1 Like

I don’t know how … but you keep getting better at this. :open_mouth:

That is one phenomenal concept for the castle. That hand looks really great ingame.

Not yet. Currently most people get on late European evening. Around 20-21 UTC. The server is more of a long term project for most. We got quite the crowd together when we played on EXO-Hardcore together though.
Best would be to just throw a shoutout here or on discord if you feel like playing.

3 Likes

Yeah. I occasionally hop on now and again when I want to spend time on labourious tasks done by hand without using cheats like MCE :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@Lomsor. Time for a map update?

2 Likes

Found some serious destruction in the map :open_mouth:

http://lomsor.com/minecraft/overviewer/C04/#/1501/64/1063/-2/0/1

It goes along @xamino’s rail line. There are even some unexploded tnt along the route.

2 Likes

Map’s updating btw…

1 Like

Thanks for the report. I haven’t yet traveled much in that direction during my grief-fixing efforts. That’s only a few minutes to fix.

I wonder how the griefer was able to spawn TNT. I hope it was due to an update that broke the spawn protection. We should test if it still functions.

The map update vote system works again now. (Fixed it a few weeks ago). So you don’t necessary need me anymore to update it. Just ask arround for people to vote on it or wait for the vote requirement to decrease automatically. (You need to visit the site though to activate the render nevertheless)

4 Likes