Awesome. I can also doubly confirm the server is running fine because I was on it last night
I’ve also realised there’s stuff in that weird-as-fuck underwater ziggurat next to my sea wall, so I might be planning an expedition down there at some point
Gotta find time for some Minecraft in the hopefully near future. Not to meantion IBS! I have terribly under used my precious developer access… Just too many things to do
Some plugins are currently broken / not yet updated: Movecraft (Airships / Ships) BetterHardcore (Permadeath in Exo Hardcore World) [Probably won’t get updated. I will probably will mirror functionality in custom Skript Code]
Would be nice if the mighty, powerful leader would decend to its land and describe what beauty it is a lone wanderer is gacing upon.
Hint: /f desc
(I may need to “crown” you again.)
Also. Hop on Discord sometime, if you have the time, would be nice to catch up on each other.
Did an experiment with high draw distances on the server …
We are in the server right now. Doing a collaborative build in NOD capitol (been abandoned for years so we figured it’s open season). Feel free to join in.
Main area of the city is now populated with buildings. We might need to make this into a protected area (no mobs) if we want to keep the doors intact. There are villagers in the city and zombies have already destroyed every door there is.
Next task is to make the harbor areas. And all buildings still need furniture. So if you have an inspiration for some interior design then feel free to join in
Ironically I just got my Minecraft account hacked today. Got it back and intending on hunting the IP address and getting back the hacker as much as possible, but I have my account back.
I don’t know how … but you keep getting better at this.
That is one phenomenal concept for the castle. That hand looks really great ingame.
Not yet. Currently most people get on late European evening. Around 20-21 UTC. The server is more of a long term project for most. We got quite the crowd together when we played on EXO-Hardcore together though.
Best would be to just throw a shoutout here or on discord if you feel like playing.
Thanks for the report. I haven’t yet traveled much in that direction during my grief-fixing efforts. That’s only a few minutes to fix.
I wonder how the griefer was able to spawn TNT. I hope it was due to an update that broke the spawn protection. We should test if it still functions.
The map update vote system works again now. (Fixed it a few weeks ago). So you don’t necessary need me anymore to update it. Just ask arround for people to vote on it or wait for the vote requirement to decrease automatically. (You need to visit the site though to activate the render nevertheless)