Still chipping away at Future City
I have quickly whipped up another building next to Sable Tower that is available for ownership and interior design! Feel free to claim it and start personalising! There is plenty of surrounding space to expand it and add to it if required.
Really liking the design 
Where the hell is that city btw? I donāt see it on Overviewer
It is FAR away from the initial area
Try zooming way out.
@Lomsor We tried to go to END and just fell out of the world :S Lotās of good stuff were lost. Something is not working.
Is there a warp point for it? I guess Iāll check this evening
Cool, Iāll pay a visit this evening if my PC decides to work.
Also need to figure out the Overviewer signposts so that Little Sister and Big Sister show up on the map.
Ok, the End spawn point fixed.
I accidentally regenerated the nether and end though ⦠so they might look different now. Seems to be a problem to where you get spawned in the end.
What I also just thought off? What happens if you die in The End? What if in the Void?
Dragon fight imminent in the HC. Come and join us there asap if you want to take part in the epic battle.
Rumor is Lomsor has made the up coming fight even more epic than before!
Yes?.!
Darn, thatās one EPIC video of an epic battle! Awesome job Lomsor! Didnāt realize how thoroughly you were documenting the battle 
Gotta love the discussion during the fight.
āneeds to be harderā ;D
I paid a visit to Future City todayā¦
My thoughts so far are:
- Damn that towerās big
- Elevators are cool
- Not enough (not varied enough) residential zoning (canāt build my mansion yet)
- The roads are pretty neat. Maybe templates arenāt a bad idea after all.
- Itās going to be bloody ages before I can invest some time in this place
- So thatās why I couldnāt see it in Overviewer. A label would help
Been busy at the HC so zoning has been suspended for a while. I assume you might want to have that mansion near the edge of the city instead of dead center? 
Right now pretty much the center has been zoned. Gotta build more roads ā¦
Oh sure. Iām happy to wait.
Iām busy building a sea wall by the Twin Sisters, by hand. Itās gonna take a while.
Offer still stands ⦠
Donāt hurt yourself. You mai fall into a delirium building this. 
Iād be happy to have the ability, but thereās something to be said for building projects āorganicallyā.
Bump to remind people this server still exists and to also remind @Lomsor the server is quite out of date now
Updating the Server is on my āToDo after The Pentagonā list. Should be done by the end of next month.
The server is running and fine though. Last week I went trough and restored some chunks a griefer mutilated. By accident I wiped my big map room and had to play some puzzle game, quite literally, to bring it back.