Unofficial Infinity Minecraft Server

Modpack compatibility was lost a year ago. If I have time I’ll update it. In the meantime you can connect with the Normal Client or Modded Client down to … I think MC Version 1.8 newest version 1.8.8 works too of course. But if you isntall mods that only work with 1.8, go for it.

Updating the OP is something I should do …

1 Like

Oh. I did not know that.

1 Like

If anyone is interested we are now on the HC survival world ang going for a dangerous expedition :wink: Feel free to join in.

2 Likes

So I tried to join in, but for some reason I spawn in the End in hardcore mode, equipped simply with a compass. @Lomsor can you reset my avatar for hardcore mode so I spawn normally? Because I can’t get out of the End on my own (except for warping out of hardcore mode, but going back through the portal just spawns me in the End again).

Surviving in the End with just a compass until a rescue operation can be done is a bit more than I signed up for. :grin:

1 Like

Should be fixed now.

2 Likes

The world went to a void :open_mouth:

1 Like

Yes apperently when I reload the Multiverse Plugins it breaks the world loading. A Server restart fixed that. Need to add a server Restart to the regen procedure too.

Also, I noticed that you died in the Nether (I read the chat) and you ended up spawned on top of the bedrock layer. When testing it two days ago, that hapened to me too. I think you can get out of it by returning to the Creative world and then reentering the protal.
I realize this is suboptimal, but I think it’s the ghost plugin not correctly chiosing a respawn point. I don’t think I can do anything about it.

1 Like

Didn’t work. :confused:

Edit: It seems I could /tp myself out of the bedrock world :smiley: Looks like my purple powers are still working here in HC too… But my grave has vanished. And so it seems has Jon’s.

1 Like

But there were graves before?

1 Like

My grave vanished and Jon’s grave was turned into a regular sign.

Edit: Things got even crazier… When we went trough the portal back to the overworld of HC world we were resurrected! But going back to Nether seems to spawn us back to ghosts. And also. While in the void I got a super compass that allows me to move like Ender men. I got to keep that compass after being resurrected! And that’s not all. Only I can use it!

Hmm… so this stitch up of two worlds might not work at all then?

1 Like

Everything else worked pretty well except for that.

It’s not choosing the right respawn position in the nether. It probably looks for “a place at the sun” so places you ontop of the highest layer.

1 Like

I recall that we had that same problem with the nether last time, but that does not explain all those other anomalies I listed above. Puzzled :confused:

1 Like

Yes i switched off “trans world death” because I though you would be dead even in the Creative world. Just now I realized that the Ghost plugin must be activated for every world speciffically. So I can fix that.

The compass should lead you to your gtave. But I think that’s broken. You can tp to and trough objects because of WorldEdit. That binds those fuctuons to the compass. I may look into disabling most 8f those permissions in the HC world. Don’t know if that’s possible though. May be pretty easy.

2 Likes

Sounds promising. :slightly_smiling:

WE stuff and TP has to be disabled in the HC world. Otherwise the temptation is just too great :smiley:

1 Like

Someone has hell to play.

1 Like

I don’t get it…

Looks like the Asymmetry Trolls invaded :smiley:

1 Like

Aah, I thought it was removed for clarity. :stuck_out_tongue:

So, this has taken quite a while, but the connection has been built as specified. Connects to Cheston and extends the coal line. This means you have to switch trains in Cheston if you wish to continue on the main line.

2 Likes

For some reason, the map isn’t updating my floating city…

1 Like