I posted about it in the kickstarter gaming thread, but it’s not very active.
I think the time to post an SA thread is when Scott does a review of the proto, he’s a goon so he would probably hit up the thread too. Rule of thumb in SA is to only post when there’s a lot to post, currently there’s stuff but I don’t think it’s enough for a proper SA thread that wouldn’t die in a day.
Thanks, I meant what’s the contact addresses of the developers I can pass onto YouTubers like pewdiepie(an example you know) for them to get hold of the prototype access? 
I sent a letter to IGN’s “News Tip” service, so hopefully they’ll catch wind of it.
Retweet. Maybe?
Oh yes
(10 chars)
Betcha a shooped Falcon 9 taking off from that pad would get his attention!
An article on jeuxvideos.com
http://www.jeuxvideo.com/news/447137/infinity-battlescape-sortie-du-kickstarter.htm
I just sent an email to Tom’s Hardware. Hopefully they will pick it up in an article.
Crayfish, Arkenbrien and I send a tip to Polygon…
It was suggested to send in multiple tips, to maybe have a higher chance of being seen. Maybe tip them too? Try to put your own spin on it. Maybe don’t mention Battlescape in the summary … such stuf. I think boners aren’t appropriate tough.
Here’s the page: http://www.polygon.com/pages/contact
When the AMA is up we need to get 4chan to troll I-Novae right at the end … It’s crazy … but it’s the nuclear option.
well i did that… totally incognito :)))
I playd … erm simpleton 
Funny you talk about 4chan. The few times I went there, I saw the threads for I:B. Opinions range from good reception to skeptical, but I’ve also read very aggressive and dishonest comments.
Not sure if triggering that “nuclear blast” would really help the cause 
TotalBiscuit is taking a break to celebrate his wedding day and go to a blizzard event, while pushing in a little holiday inbetween.
So mails sent will probably not get read at all / buried under hundreds if not thousands of other mails.
Hmm… That person got married… Well ok
well it is an anniversary of his wedding day which he is celebrating. He got married years ago.
When all else fails I suppose 
Ohhhhhhhhh Ok (forumgods)
My suggestion in Cinemassacre’s monthly suggestion thread is still on top, although losing up votes. Perhaps a few more up vote would keep it on the top for a little while longer? 