(Unofficial) Headquarters of Infinity:Battlescape Communications - Volunteers needed!

Wanna take point on this? I’m a little out of the loop when it comes to social media, and I’m in the middle of midterms, so my time is limited.

1 Like

What about Markiplier? https://www.youtube.com/user/markiplierGAME/videos
Evidently he has 10mill subscribers. Probably a different kind of audience than any of the others contacted so far.

Hit him up after Joe has a video up, you’ll have more youtube cred that way.

I don’t think it’s his kind of thing. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him play a space game, he’s more about the scary and funny games that evoke hilarious reactions.

1 Like

Who said Joe is going to do a video? As far as we know he hasn’t replied yet.

He has done many kickstarter videos before and he backed the project, at this point I am assuming this but it’s very very likely.

He backed infinity along with 2 other games at the same time. We still haven’t been able to contact him to play the prototype as far as I know.

Last time nobody knew LGR was contacted a while ago, only the Inovae team really knows this stuff well

I’ve had the first positive comment about making a pledge from the Linus tech tips thread :smile:

Damn. Gonna pledge 500 dollars I think. If this makes it… It will be
to space sims what facon bms is for flight sims. Especially if you can
upgrade planets.

3 Likes

No probs. Do want the explicit consent from I-Novae though. Emailed the team for permission.

I dont think people like Pewdisomethingsomething :slight_smile: Mark, (horror games mostly), would be much interested. Neither Jim “hit the lever” Sterling nor TotalBiscuit.
It is not their kind of game :-/ i fear.
It would be awesome if they get IB the publicity, but we have very little chance to intrigue these guys.
Angry Joe is different because he very much love space games. (+ is friend with some of the above mentioned bunch)
… but how to catch him.
I believe he would like the game. But doesn’t know about its existence.

EDIT :smile:

just found this on other thread !!!


YES!

1 Like

I sent a hint to www.fz.se (swedish gaming news site also mentioned in the above list) about the kickstarter and whatnot and today they posted a headline about it with some links.

Spacegames may not be the main target games of that site but all publicity is good publicity!

6 Likes

Repetition might be the key to getting the attention of big names. In a last-ditch effort, I’m trying to reach out to PewDiePie (again) via Twitter. Anyone want to join me?

We're still waiting for @PewDiePie to check out #Infinitybattlescape! Contact @INovaeStudios to pewpew all day long! https://t.co/LZE8fmJxSv

— Josh Day (@RocketReacher) November 4, 2015
1 Like

Anyone made contact with the big space gaming channel - laststandgamers ? Or tgn\ ign?

I wonder to if channels like etalyx and quill18 which are quite big want to have a look? Tho they are strategy biased.

Bdouble0 is a million subbed generalist. Partially royal is a multiplayer combat lover

What about getting the Creatures (channel family) or even some of the yogcast family to play multiplayer together?

I did sent an optimistic email to the Yogscast suggesting they ask the devs for the prototype build, but it probably went straight to their spam filter. I think the only way they’d do it is if they were approached by Flavien or Keith directly. Even then, I’m very sure it wouldn’t be main channel content, probably something one of the other guys would play around with, but that would still be huge.

I did try but didn’t get an answer. You should try as well, maybe if enough ask …

I’ve sent out an email to ZeRoyalViking (637k+ subs on YouTube). He was a member of a community I was a staff member of many years ago so hopefully he will remember me and answer my request.

1 Like

[quote=“Cadwaladr, post:238, topic:1139”]
Anyone made contact with the big space gaming channel - laststandgamers ? Or tgn\ ign?
[/quote]I’m sure the Inovae team tried before the kickstarter, but there’s no reason why we as a community can’t try again. Twitter thunderclap?

Hi All,

I’ve gone ahead and drafted a Thunderclap campaign. Please find the details below. Any feedback is welcome! If no major objections I’d like to submit it for review within the next 24h so we can build support next week.

TITLE
48 Hours to Infinity!
MESSAGE
Only 48h to go! Pledge your alliance to #InfinityBattlescape today and join the most epic #space sim in this galaxy!
STORY
Ready yourself for war! Form alliances and battle with hunderds of other pilots for dominance over resources and routes.

Battlescape: Infinity is a true-to-scale, procedural generated space sim, allowing you to navigate through a seamless solar system. Fly from planet to planet without ever encountering a loading screen. Thanks to real Newtonian physics you can engage in realistic dogfights, battling for resources, or saving your Skin!

Support Battlescape: Infinity head over to Kickstarter and join us for a battle in a solar system, far, far away!

Links:
Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/309114309/infinity-battlescape
Trailer: https://youtu.be/TJqkiNAuBrw
I-Novae Studios: https://www.inovaestudios.com/

HEADER IMAGE DRAFTS

DRAFT OVERVIEW

10 Likes

“48 Hours to Battlescape!” ? I think the word Battlescape contains more information than the word Infinity.

I wouldn’t say “pledge your alliance” (do you mean allegiance?) because you don’t want to exclude people who consider themselves ‘loyal’ to another game. I’d suggest:

48 hours to support the groundbreaking Infinity: Battlescape and pave the way for the future of epic space games!

3 Likes