Time to spread the word! (Evangelism Kit)

@Crayfish

Would you like to post a reply to this comment:

and this:

ta.

She seems to be enjoying the controversy. :smile:

They seem to be a fairly accurate assessments of the capabilities of Star Citizen. The second one doesn’t really grasp why real sized planets you can explore are interesting, but if it’s not obvious to them they will probably never get it.

I’m really glad someone’s having fun with it! Even if it’s the author. Now will someone, for the love of all the gods, race in and play with her, or am I going to have to go do it?

Scott Manley said ā€œIt’s sitting on my computer, hoping to get time to cover it tonight.ā€
I hope he has the very latest version of the prototype installed.

6 Likes

Fine. I’ll do it myself. Comment currently awaiting moderation.

3 Likes

Can’t believe you referenced the GG word, that’s too controversial even for me!

We just need two more comments on the article now to take it over 100 comments and I’m sure then it will become flagged to an editor as an interesting post! :wink:

When Scott Manley does his video (hopefully tonight or tomorrow), has anyone given some thought about various ways to capitalise on it being posted. twitter/reddit and facebook etc.

Maybe pick out some phrases he uses during the video for use on twitter etc, hopefully of him really enjoying it.

2 Likes

@Kichae I don’t have the witty demeanor that you have, otherwise I would be in there in a heartbeat :C

I’ve even been carefully trying to drum up support in other games I play! You never know who you might snag, I guess. Still, it’s tricky not to sound like you’re just advertising something no-one wants to hear about, but at least it’s getting a mention :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCxzjHSqkjQ IGN Spain :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk7IcOXEAPQ this is juicy too (space station)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LYXNKWNsaY (this one’s even better!)

Lots of new vids with the new assets being posted today

7 Likes

Alice has even tweeted about her reply to @LyskTrevise!

1 Like

Screenshot? Her tweets are ā€œexclusiveā€.

What does it say? It says I got to follow her to see her tweets

/oops. you beat me to it

Im famous! Whoo!

3 Likes
1 Like

Now post it on reddit!

It’s on www.reddit.com/r/gaming

Image because direct link lowers the effectively to bump it. Just use the search.

Maybe tweet some of his words and phrases he uses during the video to drive more views on his channel.

Tweet Kate Russell the Scot Manley video, as a way to introduce the game to her.
https://twitter.com/katerussell
She has a massive Elite Dangerous following.

Also, I hope the dev’s reached out to Wingman as he asked. He might be able to offer some KS support one way or another.

Will this do:

Heard you like space games. Have you heard of Infinity: Battlescape?

[Scott Manley video link]

1 Like

Shot Robbaz a message since he does KSP videos and is overall a really cool guy, you should hit him up too, we need a space vikings in this game.

1 Like