Lomsor was just closing his eyes when the Sirens went off.
“Dang it … what now?”
3 Hours ago he was still overseeing the giant machines and arrangements of conveyors that loaded the only spark of civilization that will touch this rock for months to come … now the guy in charge of protecting my neck from being snapped by some maniac is dead.
No point in pointing pointy fingers …
As someone else was already starting to look under his observation chair at the Loading facility (Lets face it … when was the last time something was unloaded) he walked past the guy and took a look at the Air Strip.
“YEEOUCH!!!”
Hendar banged his head for the nth time extricating himself from the Lady Luck’s guts after hearing the alarms. He didn’t know why they were going off (this time), but he figured that he’d get some answers (or at least a beer) in the Mess Hall.
He set off, grumbling under his breath about “this facking planet”.
Also, may I ask for a clarification? Is this event happening before the day 1 voting, or at the same time?
It is happening at the same time.
Noble was sitting in the mess hall grumbling over being refused leave on the departing ship… it was going to be a long wait till he got another chance. When the alarms sounded he was in no mood for work, instead he shouted an order for a Pan-Galactic-Gargle-Blaster to a passing waiter, kicked his legs up at sat looking idly about the Mess Hall. However when Hendar entered looking worse for wear Noble decided to take his drink out to the Mining Platform and assumed his usual perch overlooking the Big-Ass Ravine…
Emperor Falkon sighed.
“Well, I don’t know about you guys, but I reckon we should check that the Comms system has power, by going to the Fusion Power Plant.” The Emperor re-adjusted his armour and stood up, ready to move.
If anyone creates any quick topics it may be beneficial to send Lysk and I the link to them. It’s not required, but would allow us to respond to questions faster and allows us to enjoy the game from all aspects 
I will make a special note and pin it to my monitor.
Arkenbrien shuffled over to the Ore Processing and Loading Plant. Perhaps his sword is in there. If it was, getting the sword encased in a huge platinum block would not make it easier to find.
Sigh.
Life was so depressing sometimes.
"… AND IF YOUR TWIN BROTHER COME I’LL KILL HIM TOO!!!
“Well, at least the anti-grav vacuum cleaner would probably be in the recycle bin soon, judging by that mangled mess” Ark thought, glancing at a heap of bent in advanced cleaning equipment.
Maybe his luck was turning.
“OHTHEREYOUARE!Ohbythewaydon’tgotothemesshallhedidn’tlikemyduststewhe’ssuchajerkgetmy15creditsheowesmewhere’sthebathwhooaWHAOOO!”
The illusion sped past in a forklift and plunged into the ravine.
“Of course, I couldn’t be that fortunate”
Ovog, short for Ovogasont, was a very average guy, that did not excel in any way, he got lucky to get this job as a miner, but as always with average guys, bad luck follows them, and this was not the exception.
“Dammit! not again.” He Said.
“I guess I’ll check the Life Support System, to see if somehow my chance to save the colony for asphixiation gives me some fame at least.”
Scambling awake from his alcohol induced sleep, astronavigator Xamino stormed out into the hall, where someone told him what had happened. Not seeing his captain around anywhere, he decided to go take a look around on his own. “I guess I’ll take a look at the Security Room,” he said.
Guys, please do not use red text for anything other than votes. You may use brown, as it is distinguishable enough from red, but please do not use red for your RP, or otherwise.
just a reminder that you guys are able to vote as well as search.
As I recall, orange</font color> was the RP color of choice on the old forum, but it isn’t very good against a white background.
Well which psycho would dare to bring up lynching right at this moment? Enginish. Oh, well I guess that is going to be me. Of course I am nitpicking but…
surely Enginish, you aren’t planning to make a quick topic for just yourself?
By the way I am heading for the Air Strip.
I guess I’ll go to the security room with xamino and continue on to check out the Armory, it would be nice to know if the saboteur(s) got our guns.
(and random vote for TerranAmbassador)
The young man the miners called Cat is a strange fellow. Quiet and unassuming, he seemed to melt into the background of any gathering.
As the miners argued, some breaking off to search the facility; Cat wordlessly left for the Living Quarters. Maybe he wants to catch up on some sleep? It has been a long day, after all.
Hey, guys? where did everyone go? Guys! I’ll just stay here in the Main hall i guess…
Well, no, but I’ll probably make one at the first opportunity. The secret threads and intrigue are my favorite part about this game. 
@LyskTrevise @cise
For clarification, how long are the days and nights supposed to last in this game?
As Noble sat quietly on his perch overlooking the Mining platform and B.A.Ravine he heard the shouted allegations begin to roll, he heard crys of “it was TerranAmbassador’s fault! He’s always complaining.” and “It was Enginish!He was always too well versed!” however Noble shook his head, if anyone had to be punished he’d rather see Pendrokar get it… there’d always been something not quite right with him… he stayed away from all the other miners and told nobody about himself or his past… his eyes were cold though and his figure menacing, It kept Noble awake many a night wondering what horrors he must have committed in the past.