I would like to suggest once more that we split into groups of ~4 and cover 3 systems, wolves could only take 1 system this way with 3 of them in it, also it should open more options for us. We could even use RNG for the assignment.
As for the systems, I don’t know why nobody has suggested Medical Bay, to me this is one of the most important systems, capable of identifying a wolf or straightening our faulty reasoning. We don’t need to be blind about the people we lynch.
If the majority still doesn’t agree, I will be happy to change my vote and follow the approved plan.
And only serves to help hide the wolves. Go back and refresh yourself on how the wolves won the ISS relatively fast game. If everyone’s actions are dictated by RNG then you can’t make any judgement calls on why they voted the way they did because it wasn’t even a decision made by the player.
Believe it or not, I would be ok with abadoning RNG to form a compromise as long as we keep it within 2 maybe 3 roughly balaced systems per day.
It isn’t hope, it is certainty. The whole idea of RNG and assignation is to create an autocrate doctrine that doesn’t allow for anything at all. For anything to happen there needs to be a majority of all players. And humans are always in the majority. As with every approach has drawbacks: removing individuality that could be spoted, decreasing the efficiency of the repairs and the aquisation of power.
What this creates is a game that is initially without roles and knowledge of roles, mind you, it creates that situation, it enforces for no one or no subgroup to have any more information or power then everyone, then slowly and ineficiently grants all roles to the majority of the players with the certainty of total controll and total information.
Now, would you like a game with such a system?
Do you? Can you compare the approach of yesterday and the one I defend to the approach we did back then… the one that is exactly the same to what you are proposing?
I don’t know exactly why it happened, but someone though that the switch from personal role to small group role made people more reluctant to communicate with each other. I tried but couldn’t resolve why that happened exactly.
The idea between two systems on the first day was that we would have enough people to still have plenty on each system. We should move to 1, if not today, tomorrow.
Doesn’t change that it is a bad idea. Damaged systems will at one point become severly damaged, which then is the best way for the wolves to gain sole control over a system. Especially if we get a system damaged per day like during that night (although I do hope that gm is using rng for that one).
I think that it is indeed possible, that multiple modules will become severly damaged at once. I think that there is a set time a room stays damaged before it turns critical. Since all but two rooms have yet to be repaired, this would lead to 8 severly damaged systems at once.
At the moment I can see what the Sane is trying to say and I think he makes a strong case. ISS relatively fast was a shit show for the humans and at first I thought we could fix things by grouping together. However, after last night I really understand why having everyone in one or two subsystems can hurt us as well. My primary goal at this time is just to try to generate some publicly available info. Perhaps it would be best for everyone to spread out and do our own thing and then come back with info on subsystems and what we did with them the next day?
Well this is going nowhere fast. Im going to go with Skyentist’s hunch that cyber and topper had a reason to protect one another and since cyber already has one vote on him…
cybercritic
That, coupled with topper’s actions yesterday makes me feel this is the best lynch option today. We need to stop worrying so much about repair duties and get down to what really matters which is finding the wolves…
No, actually I’m saying topper protected you, and before that you and topper both voted for me to stop topper from being lynched. Its not much, but its better than what anyone else has at the moment unless someone wants to share something?
If you had been reading my posts you would have seen this, btw.