That… Actually isn’t what I claimed. I said that I hadn’t been able to contact you when the night started and so I wasn’t sure if I should take it or not right away. Also, I had misread the PM I had been sent, I thought it was a night use insta-kill but it turns out that you have to steal it at night (which is a unilateral action and over rides all other votes, thus why cyber was able to steal the gun), and then use it during the day. Because of my idiocy I sought counsel from you on the matter, but by the time we got in contact again, Cyber had already taken it. Me taking the gun, as I understood it, depended on it being able to be used that night.
-__-;; okay.
Maybe its because you are biased against me for some personal reason? I think I have made logical arguments all game and been as helpful as I think I can be.
Okay… And those people also started a vote on a human (me) and failed to lynch them. What’s your point?? I don’t know who is who I’m just making some semi-educated guesses about alignment based on behavior, which is what everyone should be doing. I just don’t see how me avoiding death has anything to do with my alignment, which I have swore up and down and argued for days to get you to see that I’m human.
My suggestion is to re-read the thread and come to your own conclusion. The game depends on your next action.
Um, kind of. Nobody had voted yet, and then cyber used the desperate action (to steal the gun), which as I explained above is a unilateral action that immediately gives cyber the gun and excludes all other votes. He can use it at any time today to immediately kill someone. There is no defense against this as far as I know.
That is a good question actually. The desperate action is supposed to damage the weapons locker @martindevans , but as you can see it is not at the moment. Probably an error on martin’s part, but I guess maybe if it was repaired another weapon could be taken. Maybe. I’m not certain tbh.
I’m not going to shoot you Lysk, it’s too risky and even if i do hit a wolf, we need to lynch someone today and if that person is human we are in the same situation as now.
On the positive note, I can shoot a human by mistake and if we lynch a wolf, we are once again in the same situation as now. Also I don’t think that a human having a gun is such a bad blunder as you think it is.
The game is not really as much in my hands as you think, and since the game is not over yet, it might even be possible that there is only 3 wolves in the game, we would have lost already if it was 4:4 right now and martin hasn’t indicated anything.
Enginish was quiet for 20 hours, I simply selected myself as the pilot as it was my turn and let Enginish choose who to protect. I bet two bolded and vague specifics of what they meant got discarded by martin. I have seen Enginish panicking enough times to conclude that he is definitely a loyalist. He panics on stuff that a wolf would not.
Oh, but you are power hungry and angry that nobody listens to your supposedly well rationed arguments. So you are taking matters into your own hands. From what I understand, you were ready to shoot Lysk once the day started, however his reaction offered a pause.
There are so many scenarios why you are doing this critic:
You genuinely feel that wolves are about to win, so a desperate action is required.
Humans have killed all but a single desperate lone wolf, you.
Or you are one of the wolves and would be able to win by having one or two dead humans today and a possible nightkill. One way would be to shoot before the day ends, so there wouldn’t be time to lynch you.
A very wolf-like response. No suspects? Or is it just that you don’t believe that critic would take your opinion into account. He supposedly has on this day.
At any rate critic, you will have to shoot today:
Lynchvote - cybercritic (to not allow last minute decision)
By the way, will being shot by the gun reveal the targets alignment?
This is impossible, we’ve only lynched two people who were not dissected, Kreydis on night one and NobleBrutus last night. If those two were wolves / not loyal humans, we still have 2 to kill.
I think it is also important to restate that the medical bay has only a single use left to determine someone’s alignment, so if we survive the day we should take care to use the last dissection to the best of our abilities.
Yes he was but as you can see he was human. I also think I discussed the cq block before dekaku went to cq, as it was during the day when this convo took place. I actually was suggesting that one of us went to cq as bait. It just happens that dekaku ended up being solo on CQ last to night, and as I said in the medbay, if he was attacked then we knew he was human and if he wasn’t then we could be relatively sure he was a wolf.
From the way I understand things, options 2 and 3 are highly improbable.
Well with dekaku’s death I am forced to tear up my suspects list and reevaluate the situation. I don’t know why you would call it a wolf like response. I simply don’t trust myself to make the correct decision today as I’ve been wrong before, and besides despite what cyber says I just have this feeling that he will shoot me regardless so I see no point in arguing about it. In fact, I have no idea who to vote for even. It is clear that I’ve put my trust in completely the wrong people.
Without reviewing the whole thread, here is my current stance toward other players:
cybercritic - Savior of mankind/Bringer of destruction xamino - Backpedaling human. Arkenbrien - ??? => Suspicious Nos_Fi - New, doesn’t know game mechanics that wolves would have explained. Humanish. Enginish - Panics for things that would not scare a wolf. Human. LyskTrevise - Leave for later.
I will point out @cybercritic, that if you shoot a wolf, but we lynch a human, or visa-versa, then it’s probably game over come tomorrow. Assuming that there are 3 wolves left: 7 left alive, 3 wolves. Tonight 5 alive, 2 wolves, wolves kill one, tomorrow 4 alive, 2 wolves, 2:2 wolves win. Pretty much the same scenario plays out if only one human dies today without a wolf kill. Meaning we pretty much need to get a double wolf kill or save the wolves’ night target.
I’ll get back later when I’ve come to a conclusion of sorts as to who to vote for.
That is very optimistic, did you miss the whole “inject” drama? Yes, the med bay can kill and it can only be used at night, so no win today even with the best of luck. Looks like we will have to go on a human killing spree…
As suggested by pendrokar, let me put my thoughts on the players still in the game.
xamino - tries very hard to be neutral, probably human
arkenbrien - probably a wolf
nos - new and plays so, maybe a wolf
enginish - paired with lysk, one could be a wolf the other is human
lysk - paired with enginish, one could be a wolf the other is human
sane - hates RNG, maybe a wolf
pendrokar - replacement, probably human
Alright, lets get this over with, we still need to lynch a wolf.
It has been months on this damned ship, working on this AI, it’s the closes thing I have to a friend here, but it is dangerous, it needs to be stopped…
critic takes out his gun and shoots arkenbrien in the forehead